Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 597

Thread: Wyrom confirmed, GM's are listening and monitoring lnet

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Wyrom screwed around with Arena creatures making them harder. So tired of him meddling with crap after he launches an event.
    He doesn't want you enjoying the event that way. That's almost for free by comparison. The arena is a slow, efficient plod towards the bloodscrip you want. You're supposed to rapidfire simucoins into the sewer or heist for fewer bloodscrip per dollar, preferably with a script so you can spend faster. Better spend fast, though, because the scaling prices will become unmanageable! They already started higher than their base last time. Pump those simucoins in fast before everybody else does. YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!

    And that is how marketing works when you're an asshole.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 12-18-2018 at 10:36 PM.

  2. Default

    yup, haven’t got a perfect run yet and I got like 90% last DR. How much scrip does Heist give and how long does a run take?

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Can you elaborate for those of us not in game at the moment?
    I've noticed more critters in the arena in full plate starting maybe today or so, especially champions. I'm not constantly running through it so maybe it's just bad luck on my end. Saw a gnoll ranger in full plate just now, definitely not something I've seen in the first few days. I'm used to the gnoll rangers being squishy little things I can crit kill with a single hit to the head.

  4. Default

    oh gawd he’s using Roblar as his control for ‘balancing’ the arena.

  5. Default

    I don't keep exact numbers but here's an anecdotal example. My last run had 1 or 2 champions in full plate. Another one in brigandine or something that otherwise looked easy, but was crit padded to the same level as full plate, and the random gnoll ranger in full plate that I bumped into later in the rounds. It feels like some of the trashy stuff like leopards and such are a bit harder to aim in the head too.

    I like to sever the legs of all champions so I end up looking at them all. Full plate was either non-existent or very rare in the first few days, as of today they seem pretty common. Hope this gives you an idea.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bunnymustdie View Post
    I don't keep exact numbers but here's an anecdotal example. My last run had 1 or 2 champions in full plate. Another one in brigandine or something that otherwise looked easy, but was crit padded to the same level as full plate, and the random gnoll ranger in full plate that I bumped into later in the rounds. It feels like some of the trashy stuff like leopards and such are a bit harder to aim in the head too.

    I like to sever the legs of all champions so I end up looking at them all. Full plate was either non-existent or very rare in the first few days, as of today they seem pretty common. Hope this gives you an idea.
    How is all this affecting your grind though? You getting 10% less 20%? more?

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    How is all this affecting your grind though? You getting 10% less 20%? more?
    I imagine I'm probably getting a bit less in the long run, though I can't give you an exact figure. Bear in mind I'm mostly doing this for fun and to make a small bit of BS to upgrade a couple of weapons for myself.

    After I tweaked my strategy in response to the apparent changes, I managed to have another perfect run. I think it's still within the realms of doable for me. But it's now less fun. Initially after the tweak to the time, the arena suddenly became doable for me and it was this fun thing I can sorta do while spacing out after I've figured out my somewhat simple strategy for it. Now it's this thing where I gotta neurotically look at all the critters that show up and do very different things when I see the full plate or notice something with high crit padding. Changes to BS aside, it's turned into an overall more annoying experience. Something I'm less likely to spend more on.

  8. #368

    Default

    Cry more noobs

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adred View Post
    Cry more noobs
    I'm pretty sure noobs crying is what started this situation..

  10. #370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    I'm pretty sure noobs crying is what started this situation..
    When Doves Cry...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •