Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread: Wyrom confirmed, GM's are listening and monitoring lnet

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Also, Mariath is Andraste, which would explain her acting on shit without having any actual facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    She's been sick for a good while and hasn't been very active.. But no as many attempts as have been made. She's around.
    An ancient evil, sealed away and forgotten by most... has awoken.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    An ancient evil, sealed away and forgotten by most... has awoken.
    From what Roiken said, not for long.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    That guy talks like some other guy from about 6-8 months back. I forget his name. Just rambling like he's off his meds or something and talking mostly to himself.
    Trisu/Legus his characters are for sale over in the merchant folder if you're interested

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Also, Mariath is Andraste, which would explain her acting on shit without having any actual facts.
    I thought that plague was long gone also. If that is Andraste it's total bullshit to use a different GM handle. If a GM was so despised on a personal level that they have to change their name, maybe...JUST MAYBE...they shouldn't be on staff.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    I thought that plague was long gone also. If that is Andraste it's total bullshit to use a different GM handle. If a GM was so despised on a personal level that they have to change their name, maybe...JUST MAYBE...they shouldn't be on staff.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    That guy talks like some other guy from about 6-8 months back. I forget his name. Just rambling like he's off his meds or something and talking mostly to himself.
    His name was Flimbo.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    This is dead on.