Page 34 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom confirmed, GM's are listening and monitoring lnet

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yeah is feedback actually above Wyrom?

I doubt it, but complaints thru feedback might be accessible by people above him if they cared to look.
    Last edited by SonoftheNorth; 12-18-2018 at 04:00 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Is there anyone above him now that Solomon is gone? except Whatley of course.

I believe he is the replacement solomon and no one gives him orders cept stillfront and maybe whatley, I am under the impression they give him goals to meet and he might be accountable for his actions past tense but no one can tell him what to do that has any idea of the real day to day in the game.

4. Default

Like mechanics wise they probably say "we don't want anyone becoming too powerful and not having a reason to play anymore" and he says ok then figures out the details there, not NO DB ITEMS ALLOWED AT DUSKRUIN

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yeah is feedback actually above Wyrom? I could have sworn from the days of the previous PM (which I can never remember his name for reason) that the PM just answered most emails to feedback himself. In fact I remember when I first came back to GS years ago after a 10+ year break, billing wouldn't let me reactivate my accounts because I couldn't remember the billing information on it (I think I had deleted the information or made it gibberish before I quit) but I had the correct answer to the security question. I wrote to feedback and explained the story and <insert previous PM here> wrote back and said he would allow me to reactivate my account.

All of this is kind of weird in retrospect because I'm pretty sure all the information you need these days is the answer to your security question.

EDIT: My bad for forgetting your legs Zaoloo

Last edited by Methais; 12-18-2018 at 04:09 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    psinet is an anagram for PENIST

And Jamus was/is definitely a penist.
    "You think I wished for a 12 inch pianist?"
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    I believe he is the replacement solomon and no one gives him orders cept stillfront and maybe whatley, I am under the impression they give him goals to meet and he might be accountable for his actions past tense but no one can tell him what to do that has any idea of the real day to day in the game.
    They may have also changed the structure around so that Feedback is above both games. Solomon was over GS and DR, I don't think Wyrom has anything to do with DR.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Ya all need jesus

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by adred View Post
    Ya all need jesus
    We found him, his name is kaldonis and he singlehandedly saved gemstone.

10. Default

Here's a wild and crazy idea.

Stop acting like immature jerks. Then Wyrom won't get any complaints and won't be talking to you. And the need for this thread will go away.

But yeah I know, some of you want your constitutional right to be total assholes. Whatever.