Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom confirmed, GM's are listening and monitoring lnet

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Can you elaborate for those of us not in game at the moment?
    I've noticed more critters in the arena in full plate starting maybe today or so, especially champions. I'm not constantly running through it so maybe it's just bad luck on my end. Saw a gnoll ranger in full plate just now, definitely not something I've seen in the first few days. I'm used to the gnoll rangers being squishy little things I can crit kill with a single hit to the head.

2. Default

I don't keep exact numbers but here's an anecdotal example. My last run had 1 or 2 champions in full plate. Another one in brigandine or something that otherwise looked easy, but was crit padded to the same level as full plate, and the random gnoll ranger in full plate that I bumped into later in the rounds. It feels like some of the trashy stuff like leopards and such are a bit harder to aim in the head too.

I like to sever the legs of all champions so I end up looking at them all. Full plate was either non-existent or very rare in the first few days, as of today they seem pretty common. Hope this gives you an idea.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    How is all this affecting your grind though? You getting 10% less 20%? more?
    I imagine I'm probably getting a bit less in the long run, though I can't give you an exact figure. Bear in mind I'm mostly doing this for fun and to make a small bit of BS to upgrade a couple of weapons for myself.

After I tweaked my strategy in response to the apparent changes, I managed to have another perfect run. I think it's still within the realms of doable for me. But it's now less fun. Initially after the tweak to the time, the arena suddenly became doable for me and it was this fun thing I can sorta do while spacing out after I've figured out my somewhat simple strategy for it. Now it's this thing where I gotta neurotically look at all the critters that show up and do very different things when I see the full plate or notice something with high crit padding. Changes to BS aside, it's turned into an overall more annoying experience. Something I'm less likely to spend more on.

Cry more noobs

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by adred View Post
    Cry more noobs
    I'm pretty sure noobs crying is what started this situation..

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    I'm pretty sure noobs crying is what started this situation..
    When Doves Cry...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Hot take for you but ignore those people you don't want to hear from on LNet.

I know, personal responsibility is pretty tough but boy howdy is it rewarding.
    You are making the assumption that I use LNet. Although I did download it about a year ago and look at it, I don't use it.

I just use the Wizard FE. The only LNet stuff I know about is what gets posted here.
    Last edited by Candor; 12-19-2018 at 08:29 AM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    You are making the assumption that I use LNet. Although I did download it about a year ago and look at it, I don't use it.

I just use the Wizard FE. The only LNet stuff I know about is what gets posted here.
    Oh so you know nothing about it but think anyone wants to hear your dumb fucking opinions?

Here's a wild and crazy idea.

Stop acting like immature jerks. Then Wyrom won't get any complaints and won't be talking to you. And the need for this thread will go away.

But yeah I know, some of you want your constitutional right to be total assholes. Whatever.
    I like how pretty much every "Don't be mean and call each other names" post in this thread is immediately followed by name calling in the same post.

"Don't act like jerks and call people names, you mean assholes!"

Last edited by Methais; 12-19-2018 at 09:14 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

You are making the assumption that I use LNet.
    My point still stands. Take some personal responsibility, ignore the people harassing and saying mean things on the internet.

Drop 'em like dead weight. If it had rolled over into in game harassment, Wyrom would be correct to punish people. It wasn't, he overstepped, the community reacted and now Wyrom AND Simutronics know their place.

You didn't have a point, you wanted to be Candor. You have succeeded.