Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom confirmed, GM's are listening and monitoring lnet

1. Default

This the hill you guys are choosing to die on, huh?

How dare someone else say 'Hey maybe tone it down with the personal attacks' to someone else. Did someone get banned? Or locked out? Or...anything? They were told to read POLICY 3. Did I miss something in the log?

Better burn them to the ground.

But anyway, fun read. Really. Thanks guys. Your insanity makes me feel like a better person.

Quote Originally Posted by HJFudge View Post

How dare someone else say 'Hey maybe tone it down with the personal attacks' to someone else. Did someone get banned? Or locked out? Or...anything? They were told to read POLICY 3. Did I miss something in the log?

But anyway, fun read. Really. Thanks guys. Your insanity makes me feel like a better person.
    Androidpk is now on the same level as HJFudge. How embarrassing...for both of them.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-17-2018 at 05:59 PM.

You just insulted people on a 3rd party forum, how would you like to be pulled aside in game for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I still wanna know who got trolled so hard on lnet they reported it.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexen View Post
    You just insulted people on a 3rd party forum, how would you like to be pulled aside in game for it?
    This is also correct.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Androidpk is now on the same level as HJFudge. How embarrassing...for both of them.
    Keep trolling, loser.

Blog Entries

Who's dying on what hill? It's you and maybe one other person beside Wyrom that seem to think no overreach happened here.
    Last edited by Taernath; 12-17-2018 at 06:07 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

8. Default

You know what normal people do, when they are told 'Hey don't call people names?'

They go 'Oh my bad, I'll tone it down.'

You know what fucking nuts people do?

They wrap themselves in some moral self righteousness and go on a big rant, in which they personally attack others and try to make a mountain out of a molehill because really how dare someone say something about what they did?

You know we're all making fun of you guys, right?

9. Default

I'd like this person banned for saying I was going to die on a hill and threatening to burn my house down.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Who's dying on what hill? It's you and maybe one other person beside Wyrom that seem to think no overreach happened here.
    Ironically each and every person who has cheered Wyrom's actions here have at the same time insulted wide swaths of people who play the game. I guess they're happy as long as it only affects LNet.