Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom confirmed, GM's are listening and monitoring lnet

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    questions.
    1. why is every D a smiley face in that log?
    I forgot to disable smilies before clicking post.

It has now been disabled.

I hope you're happy now YOU COLD HEARTED BIGOT ABLEIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 1111

3. How does Vishra keep getting her rocks off on being made fun of?
    She either doesn't have enough self awareness to realize she's being made fun of, or she's one of those people that thinks negative attention is better than no attention.

She displays traits of both, so I'll go with that.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-31-2018 at 09:40 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

So, I got reported tonight for saying "nigger' on lnet, and got a SEND from someone about what I can and can't say IN GAME. THIS is what was said up until this dude logged out after he reported me.

[LNet]-GSIV:Karus: "Hey Brother'"
    [LNet]-You: "sup nig"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Karus: "Hey Sister"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Karus: "Agmalon"
    [LNet]-You: "Yo."
    [LNet]-GSIV:Karus: "Agmalon you saying Nigger?"
    [LNet]-You: "Nah, I'm sayin nig."
    [LNet]-You: "You sayin the rest of it."
    [LNet]-GSIV:Karus: "thats harassment"
    [LNet]-You: "k sweet"
    [LNet]-You: "Go call the cops."
    [LNet]-You: "You trying to fuck?"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Karus: "you want trouble?"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Karus: "my sister in law is an Attorney"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Karus: "ill sue lnet and you personally"
    [LNet]-You: "Oh you're one of those. lol I live in texas if you want to come give me some trouble. My friends a DA. lol"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Bjarn: "she should make you take your meds"
    [LNet]-You: "he gone."

So, I said "Nig" and got this moments later..

SEND[Mariath] Good evening Agmalon. Just so we're clear, it is definitely not okay to use the word nigger here, or any other similar word.

Now dude is on Aedrow telling me that I make him want to kill himself, and he's trying to pull me out of TSC and shit. But if I do anything I get in trouble, no wonder there's like 40 people on right now. (plus alts)
    Look for Kisun in game if you have any questions.

Blog Entries

Classic WoW can't get here soon enough.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ibidmb View Post
    SEND[Mariath] Good evening Agmalon. Just so we're clear, it is definitely not okay to use the word nigger here, or any other similar word.
    But they just used it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibidmb View Post
    So, I got reported tonight for saying "nigger' on lnet, and got a SEND from someone about what I can and can't say IN GAME. THIS is what was said up until this dude logged out after he reported me.

[LNet]-GSIV:Karus: "Hey Brother'"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Karus: "Hey Sister"
    [LNet]-You: "Yo."
    [LNet]-GSIV:Karus: "Agmalon you saying Nigger?"
    [LNet]-You: "Nah, I'm sayin nig."
    [LNet]-You: "You sayin the rest of it."
    [LNet]-GSIV:Karus: "thats harassment"
    [LNet]-You: "k sweet"
    [LNet]-You: "Go call the cops."
    [LNet]-You: "You trying to fuck?"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Karus: "you want trouble?"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Karus: "my sister in law is an Attorney"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Karus: "ill sue lnet and you personally"
    [LNet]-You: "Oh you're one of those. lol I live in texas if you want to come give me some trouble. My friends a DA. lol"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Bjarn: "she should make you take your meds"
    [LNet]-You: "he gone."

So, I said "Nig" and got this moments later..

Now dude is on Aedrow telling me that I make him want to kill himself, and he's trying to pull me out of TSC and shit. But if I do anything I get in trouble, no wonder there's like 40 people on right now. (plus alts)
    It appears that whether we like it or not, lnet is now considered part of the game. Did you inform the gm that you didn't use it here but rather on lnet where they can't do anything about it?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    It appears that whether we like it or not, lnet is now considered part of the game. Did you inform the gm that you didn't use it here but rather on lnet where they can't do anything about it?
    This is the key. We don't know how this person worded their report. I very much doubt they were specific that the word was used on LNET. The staff member who used the SEND likely didn't do any homework/log checking to see if/where you said it.

Also, Aedrow is far and away the most unhinged and insane person on LNET. Say what anyone wants to about people on the PC you disagree with politically, I don't think anyone who posts here are genuinely insane people. I DO think Aedrow is legitimately disturbed/uses an absolute ton of drugs and likely needs to be in a variety of treatment programs. Fully incomprehensible ramblings with rare moments of lucidity. Just 100% bonkers.
    Last edited by audioserf; 01-11-2019 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    This is the key. We don't know how this person worded their report. I very much doubt they were specific that the word was used on LNET. The staff member who used the SEND likely didn't do any homework/log checking to see if/where you said it.

Also, Aedrow is far and away the most unhinged and insane person on LNET. Say what anyone wants to about people on the PC you disagree with politically, I don't think anyone who posts here are genuinely insane people. I DO think Aedrow is legitimately disturbed/uses an absolute ton of drugs and likely needs to be in a variety of treatment programs. Fully incomprehensible ramblings with rare moments of lucidity. Just 100% bonkers.
    1st paragraph: You're probably right.

2nd paragraph: Is this person on pc? if so, what's their handle?

8. Default

I don't know. Only rarely on Lnet. Haven't seen them for a while. Next time they're going off with the legit looney stuff I'll copy/paste some though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    1st paragraph: You're probably right.

2nd paragraph: Is this person on pc? if so, what's their handle?
    Aedrow is Hoodie x 100. He will carry on a conversation with himself on LNet for hours, with no one else talking. I saw him go from 2 am to like 4 am once, no one else said a thing. It was just him the entire time.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

10. Default

His best rants usually relate to the Jews, the government listening, liberals trying to kill him, and differing opinions as to whether or not Hitler did anything wrong (he has supported both arguments).

Aedrow is a wildman.