Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom confirmed, GM's are listening and monitoring lnet

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hightower View Post
    I know many of you don't read the official forums, but Wyrom posted this announcement there a little while ago:

"A handful of situations have occurred recently that are causing us to alter the language used in POLICY 3. The most recent situation that has occurred is concerning Lich's lnet function and what is and isn't covered by POLICY 3. We also had an issue within the last 60 days where a player was threatened with violence over an unofficial Discord server's voice channel. And finally, we had another unofficial Discord server bullying a few players that were being accused of violating POLICY 18, when they were not.

While we want to keep our players from being involved in disruptive behavior that they do not consent to, we have to draw the line where we can uphold our policy. That line being in-game, our forums, our wiki, and our official Discord server. It will need to be the player's responsibility to participate in unofficial areas and deal with how it's moderated.

POLICY 3 will have an update to specifically name areas where POLICY cannot be enforced shortly."

Thank you, Wyrom, for being perfectly clear on this. If I may say so, you did the right thing.

~Taverkin
    Wyrom ain't all bad, I honestly wish he would continue posting here instead of making you head into north korea to discuss kim jung un's policies.

Quote Originally Posted by HJFudge View Post
    This the hill you guys are choosing to die on, huh?

How dare someone else say 'Hey maybe tone it down with the personal attacks' to someone else. Did someone get banned? Or locked out? Or...anything? They were told to read POLICY 3. Did I miss something in the log?

Better burn them to the ground.

But anyway, fun read. Really. Thanks guys. Your insanity makes me feel like a better person.
    Reported for harassment. You're going to lose your account now sir. Congrats.

I honestly think Wyrom is a really cool and chill dude who just wants the game to thrive but giving in to soy boy beta cucks isn't a way to get that done. Sometimes nonsense like this has to happen to clarify things. Guess I'm just a habitual line stepper.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

I know many of you don't read the official forums, but Wyrom posted this announcement there a little while ago:

"A handful of situations have occurred recently that are causing us to alter the language used in POLICY 3. The most recent situation that has occurred is concerning Lich's lnet function and what is and isn't covered by POLICY 3. We also had an issue within the last 60 days where a player was threatened with violence over an unofficial Discord server's voice channel. And finally, we had another unofficial Discord server bullying a few players that were being accused of violating POLICY 18, when they were not.

While we want to keep our players from being involved in disruptive behavior that they do not consent to, we have to draw the line where we can uphold our policy. That line being in-game, our forums, our wiki, and our official Discord server. It will need to be the player's responsibility to participate in unofficial areas and deal with how it's moderated.

POLICY 3 will have an update to specifically name areas where POLICY cannot be enforced shortly."

Thank you, Wyrom, for being perfectly clear on this. If I may say so, you did the right thing.

~Taverkin
    He only did it because he knows he was wrong and players can take legal action against the company.

5. Default

I agree, that is totally acceptable. Zaoloo, I hope you realize you did something good, indirectly.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    can take legal action against the company.
    I doubt it.

7. Default

They can all quit, but I doubt you're winning a lawsuit over him telling zaoloo to stop calling people cum guzzling queers

A third party software which is free to use for one is free to use for all, no matter whether they're players or staff. So why are folks getting bent out of shape about someone being called out for being an asshat? Simutronics and it's successor corporation reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and it's terms of service don't limit their investigations in any way to third party software, websites or any other source for that matter. Your Constitutional rights to free speech and association do not guarantee your access to continued membership to a commercial service whose terms of service you violated; regardless of the source of that violation.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    So why are folks getting bent out of shape about someone being called out for being an asshat?
    Because I don't want a corporation to start policing social media/third party websites/whatever and using that as a basis for which customers they will and will not allow to use their service.

This is some straight up fascist tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    A third party software which is free to use for one is free to use for all, no matter whether they're players or staff. So why are folks getting bent out of shape about someone being called out for being an asshat? Simutronics and it's successor corporation reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and it's terms of service don't limit their investigations in any way to third party software, websites or any other source for that matter. Your Constitutional rights to free speech and association do not guarantee your access to continued membership to a commercial service whose terms of service you violated; regardless of the source of that violation.
    So, you didn't understand a single thing that was discussed here.

Funny.. Wyrom did and changed the policy to reflect reality.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.