Page 30 of 58 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom confirmed, GM's are listening and monitoring lnet

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    WYROM IS ROBERT MUELLER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1/1/
    I am Individual 69 (nice)
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

2. Default

And that's exactly why you can't enforce Gemstone IVs policy on 3rd party platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by HJFudge View Post
    First they came for the people using racial slurs and targeting others to harass them in multiple forums and on multiple platforms.

Then they came for....no Im just kidding they stopped cause really what did you think was going to happen here?

N U T S
    It's interesting how nobody has actually posted what Zaoloo is actually accused of doing except that it's probably swearing, but you come up saying it's racial slurs and harassing people on multiple platforms. Do you have any evidence for your accusations?

Also, for most people, the idea is the principle. Simu doesn't own lich so it shouldn't have authority there. Fortunately, it looks like the higher ups have decided that they can't police something when they can't actually positively identify the people who are making the posts.

I guess you'll just have to use the ;lnet ignore feature instead of reporting people to the GMs (or more likely, to someone higher up, based on Wyrom's posts) for out of game behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Astru View Post
    Fortunately, it looks like the higher ups have decided that they can't police something when they can't actually positively identify the people who are making the posts.
    And they didn't get this idea from some hearsay. It's because someone posted code to prove how easy it is.
    Last edited by Kaldonis; 12-18-2018 at 02:01 PM.

5. Default

My only take away from this thread... is that I hope we can all exercise some better creativity for insults and belittling.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astru View Post
    It's interesting how nobody has actually posted what Zaoloo is actually accused of doing except that it's probably swearing, but you come up saying it's racial slurs and harassing people on multiple platforms. Do you have any evidence for your accusations?

Also, for most people, the idea is the principle. Simu doesn't own lich so it shouldn't have authority there. Fortunately, it looks like the higher ups have decided that they can't police something when they can't actually positively identify the people who are making the posts.

I guess you'll just have to use the ;lnet ignore feature instead of reporting people to the GMs (or more likely, to someone higher up, based on Wyrom's posts) for out of game behaviour.
    I mean, he does do that a lot though.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    My only take away from this thread... is
    Hopefully the only two useful pieces of code I posted. Nuff said. Go screencap the life out of that before I think better of telling everyone the best LNet tricks.

8. Default

I'm sure he said a racial slur then threatened someone that he was going to rape their mom and then kick them off a balcony into a dumpster full of aids dicks, but wyrom can't prove he said it is the issue.
    Last edited by SonoftheNorth; 12-18-2018 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    I'm sure he said a racial slur then threatened someone that he was going to rape their mom and then kick them off a balcony into a dumpster full of aids dicks, but wyrom can't prove he said it is the issue.
    I certainly hope so. We shouldn't have a thread with 30 pages over someone telling someone else to go home!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldonis View Post
    Hopefully the only two useful pieces of code I posted. Nuff said. Go screencap the life out of that before I think better of telling everyone the best LNet tricks.
    Noone gives a shit about the code