Page 28 of 58 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom confirmed, GM's are listening and monitoring lnet

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldonis View Post
    Indeed, Wyrom (and thus Simu) has largely backed down specifically because I came along

Lollllllllllllllllll

2. Default

Don't break your arm jerking yourself off

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Don't break your arm jerking yourself off
    lolz back. Obviously it wasn't the OP nor any of you other fools that were able to affect positive change, make a compelling argument, look words up in a dictionary, and/or understand some plain text code on your own computer.

4. Default

lolz back. Obviously it wasn't the OP nor any of you other fools that were able to affect positive change, make a compelling argument, look words up in a dictionary, and/or understand some plain text code on your own computer.
    Yeah new players sent him spoofed screen shots of lnet and only you could solve the mystery and hack the gibson

Blog Entries

Umm... There were at least two or three others saying it could be spoofed and since Wyrom doesn't control the service he can't see if it is or not. You weren't the only one dude.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

6. Default

Or he realized when everyone couldn't run bigshot while talking about jeril assfucking midgets on lnet the entire time 75% of the game would quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Umm... There were at least two or three others saying it could be spoofed and since Wyrom doesn't control the service he can't see if it is or not. You weren't the only one dude.
    That's fair, and I didn't mean to act like the supreme authority here, but whatever it's PC and in life act big or go home.

Other people said some stuff, but until you show people, I think it's meaningless.

It's not like we should be telling trolls these things, so despite the perception, I am not at all proud of this -- it just had to be done.

Also, don't act like Zaoloo getting spoofed on LNet was due to someone other than yours truly. It was definitely a result of my work here.

Blog Entries

That's fair, and I didn't mean to act like the supreme authority here, but whatever it's PC and in life act big or go home.

Other people said some stuff, but until you show people, I think it's meaningless.

It's not like we should be telling trolls these things, so despite the perception, I am not at all proud of this -- it just had to be done.

Also, don't act like Zaoloo getting spoofed on LNet was due to someone other than yours truly. It was definitely a result of my work here.
    Can you stop sniffing your own farts? No one cares what you think you did.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Kaldonis is legit and everyone else I have on ignore already in this thread can eat a dick.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

10. Default

Damn maybe you should take over for wyrom