Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 LastLast

Thread: Wyrom confirmed, GM's are listening and monitoring lnet

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    That guy talks like some other guy from about 6-8 months back. I forget his name. Just rambling like he's off his meds or something and talking mostly to himself.
    Trisu/Legus his characters are for sale over in the merchant folder if you're interested

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Also, Mariath is Andraste, which would explain her acting on shit without having any actual facts.
    I thought that plague was long gone also. If that is Andraste it's total bullshit to use a different GM handle. If a GM was so despised on a personal level that they have to change their name, maybe...JUST MAYBE...they shouldn't be on staff.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    I thought that plague was long gone also. If that is Andraste it's total bullshit to use a different GM handle. If a GM was so despised on a personal level that they have to change their name, maybe...JUST MAYBE...they shouldn't be on staff.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    That guy talks like some other guy from about 6-8 months back. I forget his name. Just rambling like he's off his meds or something and talking mostly to himself.
    His name was Flimbo.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    This is dead on.