Thread: Web Client Macros

Default Web Client Macros

PC is down for a couple days so I'm stuck with this trash web client.

I doubt anyone knows the answer since nobody uses this garbage, but how the fuck do you assign key bindings to your macros? I used the web client like 8 years ago for a couple days, and don't remember having trouble finding this.

Fun fact: Web client still says it's in beta.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

If it makes you feel any better....

It was stated by a NIR - was either Wyrom or Estild - that the web client was no longer going to be worked on. So what you see is what we get and that's all it will ever be.

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    If it makes you feel any better....

It was stated by a NIR - was either Wyrom or Estild - that the web client was no longer going to be worked on. So what you see is what we get and that's all it will ever be.
    Can't really blame them, since I'm pretty sure it's probably only been used like 4 times since it's existed.

Wyrom couldn't remember how to bind macros on this either, but GS sucks to play without Lich anyway so I'm not gonna worry about it.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

The only thing I use the web client for is if I'm out of town and want to make a quick log in for the daily rewards on my characters from my phone. It's really quick. Log in a character and simply hit the back button, log in the next, hit the back button....

Otherwise I don't see it really serving any purpose, at least not for me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Can't really blame them, since I'm pretty sure it's probably only been used like 4 times since it's existed.

Wyrom couldn't remember how to bind macros on this either, but GS sucks to play without Lich anyway so I'm not gonna worry about it.
    Find Satrn in game. She uses it exclusively and does fairly well with it. I know for a fact she uses macros.
    2013 PC FF Champion

Ross#9505 on Discord

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    The only thing I use the web client for is if I'm out of town and want to make a quick log in for the daily rewards on my characters from my phone. It's really quick. Log in a character and simply hit the back button, log in the next, hit the back button....

Otherwise I don't see it really serving any purpose, at least not for me.
    I still remember the layout of Nelemar enough to hunt there manually. Anywhere else would be a nightmare without ;go2 or ;wander. But there's no way I'm typing INCANT 906 or whatever over and over either, fuck all that.

Quote Originally Posted by WRoss View Post
    Find Satrn in game. She uses it exclusively and does fairly well with it. I know for a fact she uses macros.
    Happen to know an out of game way to contact her? Unless she's on Teras and standing out in the open somewhere and not afk, then I probably won't find her.