Thread: Attn Stumplicker

Default Attn Stumplicker

I saw a post awhile back where you offered to do portraits of GSIV characters. I am wondering if you still create them?

2. Default

Talk to Tisket, too
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

3. Default

Present.

Sorry if you were the guy who sent me a PM the other day. I saw it, intended to respond, got buried in work and promptly forgot about it.

I...technically do but I've got two commissions and one portrait ahead of it to do already, and it's the busiest month of the year for me work-wise and I'm also closing on a house at the moment, so if you need one, it's gonna be a little bit.

If you can send me your character's description in a PM, as well as any specific requests you might have for it, I'll let you know if anything can't be done. After that, when I can I'll make the artwork. If ya like it, you can pay for it, if not, don't. I'm willing to make tweaks or re-renders after the first go as long as they're not too big to get it how you like.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 12-12-2018 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Present.

Sorry if you were the guy who sent me a PM the other day. I saw it, intended to respond, got buried in work and promptly forgot about it.

I...technically do but I've got two commissions and one portrait ahead of it to do already, and it's the busiest month of the year for me work-wise and I'm also closing on a house at the moment, so if you need one, it's gonna be a little bit.

If you can send me your character's description in a PM, as well as any specific requests you might have for it, I'll let you know if anything can't be done. After that, when I can I'll make the artwork. If ya like it, you can pay for it, if not, don't. I'm willing to make tweaks or re-renders after the first go as long as they're not too big to get it how you like.
    I want a portrait of a halfling in a thong swimsuit like Borat.