Thread: 4x/5x brig that does not use the word brigandine, scalemail, etc.

Default 4x/5x brig that does not use the word brigandine, scalemail, etc.

Looking for a set of good looking brig. I want only 4x or 5x though, and little to no weighting. Nothing that would drive the price past 1 mil unless it's just the perfect thing I'm looking for. I do prefer it to already have a look that I'd like. Yes I know I can alter it, but I'm not good at getting alters. I also know I can pay someone to have Sadie or another Mist Harbor merchant alter it. I don't want to do that yet. I'd like to see what's already out there. Yes I've already looked in player shops. I don't love anything there either. That being said, I'd like...

Something that does not use the noun "brigandine". I don't love scale mail either or any of the other alternative names the Wiki lists for brigandine. I'd prefer something more simple like just "armor" or "leather armor" or "body armor" or "leather xxx". I prefer it not to be metal. Possible exceptions would be rolaren or golvern, but again, only if it doesn't use the term "brigandine" or one of the other brig alternatives listed on Wiki. I prefer something black or a variation of black. Something with veniom would also work. The color doesn't matter so much though as long as it's a darker color.

I've got:

Code:
    You tap a suit of krolvin raiding armor, which is in your left hand.

>l my armor
    The armor is hinged to allow adjustability.    You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

>inspect armor
    You carefully inspect your krolvin raiding armor.

Your careful inspection of a suit of krolvin raiding armor allows you to conclude that it is rigid leather armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.

You determine that you could wear the armor around your chest.  The armor appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of steel.

>analyze armor
    You analyze your krolvin raiding armor and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    You sense that the armor can be altered.  Note that no matter how hard a merchant may try, the hinges will always remain in place.

You can try to PULL, PUSH, LOCK, UNLOCK, OPEN, CLOSE, WEAR, and REMOVE the armor.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the krolvin raiding armor for you.

>touch crystal
    You touch the crystal with one hand, your krolvin raiding armor in the other hand.  Tiny sparks of brilliant golden light dance across your armor.  A green beam shoots up from your krolvin raiding armor toward the ceiling.
    Nothing special, beyond the 4x and scriptiness.
    Last edited by mgoddess; 12-12-2018 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Add look.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

3. Default

I got:

some elegant black armor tooled with blue peridots

4x brig. Inspect as made of mithril.