Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7x perfect lance, 8x fulls, Auction Quality Stationary box & knitting needles.

1. Default 7x perfect lance, 8x fulls, Auction Quality Stationary box & knitting needles.

I would prefer bloodscrip, but I'll deal in silver or cash. Bloodscrip supersedes other payments unless its a buyout that I, of course can turn into bloodscrip. So, wow me. I think the current rate is $8.5 per 1k scrip. going to be 1x, 2x, SOLD.

1. a perfect oak-hafted vultite-tipped warlance 7x, lightened 2x, very zesty, +3 AvD bonus
    MB:7k Bloodscrip CB:$90 Shoosh Going SOLD

Weighs 13pounds, crafted of steel. Bonus of +35, Polearm has a significantly increased effectiveness in combat.

This weapon may be altered, but it should not be altered into something broken, dull, or weak-looking as the messaging is for weapons of superior (or Perfect)crafstmanship.
    Use: This script traps GAZE, CLENCH, RAISE, PUSH, PULL, TILT, DUST, LEAN, TAP and WAVE. There is nothing to unlock.

You heft your perfect warlance in your hand a few times, admiring its simple lines and excellent workmanship.
    As you tighten your grip, the familiar weight and balance of your perfect warlance lends you confidence.
    Your warlance seems to leap into the air of its own volition as you raise it above your head with both hands in a gesture of triumph!
    You hold your perfect warlance menacingly in front of you, its sharp point glinting.
    You stab the floor with the butt of your perfect warlance and draw the weapon toward you in a crisp salute.
    As you tilt your perfect warlance from side to side, reflected light dances across its keen point.
    You carefully buff the length of your perfect warlance, removing the stray debris of battle.
    You set the butt of your warlance into the floor at your feet and stand confidently beside it.
    You thump the butt of your perfect warlance against the floor.
    You swing your perfect warlance in a sweeping arc over your head.

2. a leather buffcoat 8x, Fairly crit padded, T2 ensorcel, Max light, teir 2 Rikelle morph zests. MB:20k Bloodscrip CB: 28.5k BS Tonic DELIVERED

a leather buffcoat SHOW This tailored buffcoat appears to have military or regimental origin. It has a gold embroidered high stiff collar and a double row of polished brass buttons trimming the front. Cut to fall waist-high in front, and longer in the back, the coattails display two additional buttons atop the waist, completely decorative in nature. Each cuff is heavily-embroidered with gold thread, and adorned with two decorative buttons. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph. A strange necrotic haze radiates from the buffcoat.

Soft leather, fulls, Weighs 7 pounds, bonus of +40. Twice ensorcelled, Critical padding with 45 services,4.5 CER(Fairly crit padded). Rikelle Tickle Zests Teir (2of3). Use: Tickle and Turn. Has 4 sides.
    Running your fingers over your leather buffcoat, you locate a small shirt-shaped depression. Placing your finger into the depression, you feel your armor shudder and begin to move. A soft *WHIR* accompanies the metallic gnashing of gears as your leather buffcoat contracts, drawing itself into the depression. With a sharp metallic *CLICK*, the gears reverse direction and push a high-collared black shirt into where your armor once was.

3. a veil iron-clasped ebonwood stationery box Auction Quality, Has 50 sheets of paper, comes with Key, Pen and Ink, eraser, and a stack of envelopes. MB: 5k bloodscrip CB:

In the stationery box you see a faded white cotton cloth, a smoky glaes inkpot, a thin nacreous grey quill, a gilt-foiled pale parchment envelope, a gilt-foiled pale parchment envelope, a gilt-foiled pale parchment envelope, a gilt-foiled pale parchment envelope, a gilt-foiled pale parchment envelope, a gilt-foiled pale parchment envelope, a gilt-foiled pale parchment envelope, a gilt-foiled pale parchment envelope, a gilt-foiled pale parchment envelope, a gilt-foiled pale parchment envelope and an ink-stained thick silver key.
    You analyze your stationery box and sense that the creator has provided the following information:
    This is a stationery box that will bundle loose paper of the same design. It will also hold other stationery supplies such as quills, ink, envelopes, sealing wax, and signet rings. You may alter the description of the box, but it should remain a non-wearable box with a lid. The box may also be locked with an appropriate key.
    PUSH the box to add a sheet of paper. PULL the box to remove a sheet of paper.
    There are 50 sheets of paper inside the stationery box. It can hold 50 sheets and contains the following design: a piece of gilt-edged parchment.
    The capacity of the stationery box cannot be improved further.
    Try as you might, you cannot get a good sense of whether or not the box's pockets could get any deeper, but you can tell that the box is as light as it can get.

4. a pair of multicolored knitting needles Auction Quality, MB: 5k Bloodscrip CB:Elysia 5k BS
    You glance at a pair of multicolored knitting needles, noticing a small mark on the end of the needles in the shape of a floral bag. It looks like there's enough stygian-hued yarn for another 20 rows.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    These are knitting needles that you can knit yarn with. These are auction-quality needles that can make any pattern. They may be freely altered as long as they remain knitting needles. They can have a long description, but not a show description.
    Usage:
    TURN - Toggle between patterns
    PROD - Toggle between styles
    PUSH - Add yarn to the needles
    DIP - Knit a row
    PULL - Remove a row or remove yarn from needles
    SHAKE - Give up on the knitting project
    You get no sense of whether or not the needles may be further lightened.
    Last edited by Lupine1732; 12-22-2018 at 07:54 PM.

Ill do 20 on buffcoat

Taking cash for these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Default

I would prefer bloodscrip, but I'll deal in silver or cash. Bloodscrip supersedes other payments unless its a buyout that I, of course can turn into bloodscrip. So, wow me. I think the current rate is $8.5 per 1k scrip.

22 buffcoat
    standing between the living and the dead

24K buffcoat

25k and sold to tonic

Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    25k and sold to tonic
    26 just because
    standing between the living and the dead

MB on lance for cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk