Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A xenium-threaded backpack for Auction, right out of an ICE AGE locker

Exclamation A xenium-threaded backpack for Auction, right out of an ICE AGE locker

For Auction: a xenium-threaded backpack

Freshly retrieved from an ICE Age locker, this was Dreamweaver's latest/greatest worn container back in 1995.

You estimate that a xenium-threaded backpack can store a significant amount with enough space for any number of items. (100 pound capacity, on the nose, per the loresong.)

It can be deepened and lightened, but ... don't give it to a merchant to do that. Xenium is an ICE AGE material, and if ever presented to a GM for work, the Xenium must be eradicated and replaced with something mundane. (You CAN use lightening and deepening notes on this backpack.)

There are no scripts attached to the backpack. It opens. It closes. It holds your things inside.

Own a little piece of GemStoneIII history from the age of Rolemaster, the ICE AGE, the age of Legends.

Starting Bid: 5 million silvers

CB: SOLD to Professor Xorus at 18m
    Last edited by Luxelle; 12-17-2018 at 12:11 AM. Reason: bid update
    Luxie's adventures (because I must write) plus some guests from the past at my blog:
    http://www.thebardess.com

5 million

6mil

10m

Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Sorry to jump in with a question, but does the same hold true for my dir hafter? Would I be able to add anything at Duskruin or would they have to change that?

Yes don't hand the dir'hafter to a gm for any reason or it will turn into, probably fel? hafter. I *think* you are fine on w/p/s smithy.

Remember most of the certificate things at the High End Script Shop are still NOT automated - they require a GM to redeem the service.

But lightening/deepening Notes are all automated, and I am pretty sure the Smithy is, safe, too. A GM never gets involved for those things.
    Luxie's adventures (because I must write) plus some guests from the past at my blog:
    http://www.thebardess.com

16 million

hmm do I need a second one of these or not....

Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.