Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stupidity from Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    She's dumber than a bag of rocks but she seems to genuinely care about people and wants to use her position to help in a way she thinks is best, even if her way of thinking is completely stupid. I actually wouldn't mind her as president as long as Republicans controlled Congress so she couldn't pass any of her dumb legislation.

Compare this to Hillary who is just an evil power hungry bitch. Or Ilhan Omar who had the audacity to go to a synagogue before the elections to promise Jews that it was safe to vote for her because she had their best interests at heart and she supported Israel, only to stab them all in the back the day after she won by stating she supports boycotting Israel. Elizabeth Warren is another power hungry bitch who doesn't mind taking advantage of a protected minority to further her career and political career. Obama just made everything about him.

So I guess what I'm getting at is while all Democrats these days seem to be moving further and further away from my political stances, almost all of them seem to only care about themselves, their legacy, or power, whereas Ocasio seems to be interested in using her position to actually help the people who voted for her, she's just about the dumbest person to ever enter politics. Maybe she'll mature and educate herself over the years, or maybe she'll become obsessed with power like the rest of them in which case fuck her. At least so far she seems to actually care about Jews and wants to preserve our relationship with Israel, even if she's so dumb she claimed the other day she has Jewish roots.
    Wut? Didn't she say the Jews were occupiers of Palestine?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

A fairly decent number of Puerto Ricans are of Jewish descent, though not many are practicing Jews. Spanish Inquisition and all that. History is your friend.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Wut? Didn't she say the Jews were occupiers of Palestine?
    Was that her? I thought that was the Muslim chick Omar? They're both pretty dumb so I can see why I got them confused.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-10-2018 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    A fairly decent number of Puerto Ricans are of Jewish descent, though not many are practicing Jews. Spanish Inquisition and all that. History is your friend.
    Right, she's just suddenly Jewish while she's speaking at a synagogue.

Blog Entries

I honestly think this entire stupidity thing is a ruse. I wouldn't underestimate her.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I honestly think this entire stupidity thing is a ruse. I wouldn't underestimate her.
    You really think that, because if so then 'The Oscar for Best Actress' goes to this girl. You would think that having gotten a degree from BU she would be smarter than she has portrayed, but maybe it just means that a BA from BU is not really worth what you pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    You really think that, because if so then 'The Oscar for Best Actress' goes to this girl. You would think that having gotten a degree from BU she would be smarter than she has portrayed, but maybe it just means that a BA from BU is not really worth what you pay for it.
    Degrees are worthless. I know too many graduates who still type "would of" instead of "would've". They'll give a degree to anyone these days as long as it's paid for. As for this lady, she's stupid, even for a woman.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Degrees are worthless. I know too many graduates who still type "would of" instead of "would've". They'll give a degree to anyone these days as long as it's paid for. As for this lady, she's stupid, even for a woman.
    No one cares about would have vs would of except dumb bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No one cares about would have vs would of except dumb bitches.
    Spoken like a true retard who doesn't know the difference.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Spoken like a true retard who doesn't know the difference.
    Oh, I know the difference. I don't care. I'm not a faggy grammar nazi.