Page 101 of 113 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1121

Thread: The Stupidity from Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Holy shit, Mike Lee might be my favorite Senator now.

That was a perfect response to the stupidity of the Green New Deal.
    I fucking lost it at tauntauns

This is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-26-2019 at 10:01 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Cortez (by the way she rages when people call her Cortez so that's how everyone should refer to her) is now claiming the reason no Democrat in the Senate voted for her GND is because she told them to vote present.

This bitch has some serious problems. She really thinks we're all so stupid as to believe that all Democrats (minus the 3 that voted against the measure) in the senate listen to a damn word she says?

They should. She gets more headlines than even Pelosi simply because fox news has a boner for her. The more the right complains, the louder her voice is.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

4. Default

AOC derangement syndrome is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    They should. She gets more headlines than even Pelosi simply because fox news has a boner for her. The more the right complains, the louder her voice is.
    It's not so much complaining as it is ridiculing. She's as ignorant as Back and as stupid as pk. Scary thing is, the liberal media would have us believe that a large portion of the electorate agrees with her. I don't know how large that portion really is, but they make it seem huge. I loved it that no one went on record supporting her Brown Bullshit Deal in the senate, though. I lol'd at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    I loved it that no one went on record supporting her Brown Bullshit Deal in the senate, though. I lol'd at that.
    But that was her plan all along! She told the Democrats to vote present! And apparently she told 3 Democrats to vote against it!

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    The louder her voice is, the dumber she sounds.

I'm fine with that.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

8. Default

I love her passion though. She's just dumb as a rock. I also like she's fairly attractive. Too bad she's dumb.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

"They had to amend the Constitution of the United States to make sure Roosevelt did not get reelected."

FDR died in 1945. The 22nd amendment passed Congress in 1947 and was ratified in 1951.

Remember when Dan Quayle was mercilessly mocked by the media (and is still mocked to this day) for adding an E at the end of potato? Yet this woman can be wrong about the simplest of things in our history and the media treats her like a genius.

She also once claimed she was eligible to run for president even though she's not yet 35 because the constitution states "a MAN has to reach the age of 35", and see she's a woman so that doesn't apply to her.

Except that's not true at all either. Here is what the constitution says about age of the president:

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.
    See? Our founding fathers were very progressive for their time. They made sure to use the word "person" and not "man" because they foresaw the possibility of a woman president someday. Just not Hillary or Cortez.

Last edited by Methais; 03-31-2019 at 01:00 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible