Page 55 of 113 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stupidity from Ocasio-Cortez

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Not sure this is an angle I'd go with given the right has the trump family on the payroll in prominate positions. Even more so knowing some were initially denied access to various security levels.

Not sure why she wouldnt just admit it tho. That's odd.
    And no one is trying to hide their involvement. She should have just answered the question honestly.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Not sure this is an angle I'd go with given the right has the trump family on the payroll in prominate positions. Even more so knowing some were initially denied access to various security levels.

Because the Democrats elected a retarded former bartender that probably burnt drinks for tips.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I think that's the thing. Politicians do this shit all of the time but Ocasio-Cortez says she was going to be different, she wasn't going to be like an establishment politician, yet it seems the first chance she got she put her boyfriend on the payroll. She's either telling the truth and is really bad at truth telling, or she didn't realize her boyfriend receiving a check would be made public knowledge and is now going into damage control mode.

Also last I heard Ivanka and her husband don't receive a salary for their position. If Ocasio-Cortez's boyfriend isn't receiving a salary either then great, no biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I think that's the thing. Politicians do this shit all of the time but Ocasio-Cortez says she was going to be different, she wasn't going to be like an establishment politician, yet it seems the first chance she got she put her boyfriend on the payroll. She's either telling the truth and is really bad at truth telling, or she didn't realize her boyfriend receiving a check would be made public knowledge and is now going into damage control mode.

Also last I heard Ivanka and her husband don't receive a salary for their position. If Ocasio-Cortez's boyfriend isn't receiving a salary either then great, no biggie.
    Not only that, but Trump was up front about Ivanka and her husband working in the White House. Ocasio is anything but up front.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Cortez STILL thinking this Amazon pullout was the greatest success story of her career so far. She's still saying NY was "subsidizing" those Amazon jobs.

Okay, sure, Cortez, even though you clearly have no idea how tax breaks work, let's just go ahead and for one minute say you're right and that the state of NY was literally handing over 3 billion dollars to Amazon.

Let's say the average salary of each employee hired was 60k a year, times that by 25k employees...that comes out to 1.5 billion dollars a year, which means NY was "paying for these jobs" for 2 years. After that Amazon was paying these people's salaries, thus directly providing state income tax for the state, not to mention almost all of that money is going to stay in the local economy leading to even more taxes via sales taxes, property taxes, paying the salaries of other employees who are going to need to be hired for other businesses that will spring up around the Amazon HQ leading to even more state income taxes and etc.

I'm usually against tests before people can run for office but maybe at least a basic math test? And possibly a basic logic test? Like real logic, not time4fun "teaching" logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Cortez STILL thinking this Amazon pullout was the greatest success story of her career so far. She's still saying NY was "subsidizing" those Amazon jobs.

Okay, sure, Cortez, even though you clearly have no idea how tax breaks work, let's just go ahead and for one minute say you're right and that the state of NY was literally handing over 3 billion dollars to Amazon.

Let's say the average salary of each employee hired was 60k a year, times that by 25k employees...that comes out to 1.5 billion dollars a year, which means NY was "paying for these jobs" for 2 years. After that Amazon was paying these people's salaries, thus directly providing state income tax for the state, not to mention almost all of that money is going to stay in the local economy leading to even more taxes via sales taxes, property taxes, paying the salaries of other employees who are going to need to be hired for other businesses that will spring up around the Amazon HQ leading to even more state income taxes and etc.

I'm usually against tests before people can run for office but maybe at least a basic math test? And possibly a basic logic test? Like real logic, not time4fun "teaching" logic.
    Except that salary estimates were closer to $150K a year so it would have been less than a year to have it done and and even larger economic impact because more money would have been spent in the local economy. She is a politician which means she is an idiot, normally I would say that is hyperbole but in this case it does not seem to be. The reputation of Boston University is greatly diminished after graduating someone as clearly stupid as she is.

it seems BU is in damage control mode now: https://unbearablenewsnetwork.com/bo...ocasio-cortez/
    Last edited by kutter; 02-16-2019 at 12:36 PM.

Blog Entries

Check the about. They are fake news. They straight up say they are fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Check the about. They are fake news. They straight up say they are fake news.
    You probably drive a car that’s wearing blackface. Racist.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    The funniest thing, it wasn't even her fucking district.