Page 37 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stupidity from Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    lol Bill Nye

The irony of your avatar too, considering how the left is obsessed with skin color and race above everything else, and couldn't care less about the content of one's character as long as they don't disagree with or challenge their political beliefs, which said beliefs these days consist of little more than "I hate Trump soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much because reasons like omg!"
    Last edited by Methais; 01-22-2019 at 12:04 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    lol Bill Nye

Dolph is actually an engineer, like Bill Nye. Dolph has a Master's in Chemical Engineering, compared to Bill's Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering though.

I mean, technically my BA in History makes me an Artist and my upcoming BS in Financial Analysis makes me a Scientist, but I'd never call myself either of those terms.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Dolph is actually an engineer, like Bill Nye. Dolph has a Master's in Chemical Engineering, compared to Bill's Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering though.

I mean, technically my BA in History makes me an Artist and my upcoming BS in Financial Analysis makes me a Scientist, but I'd never call myself either of those terms.
    HOW DO PEOPLE WITH BACHELOR'S DEGREES GET MARRIED WHEN THEIR DEGREE MAKES THEM A BACHELOR?!?!?!?!?!
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Sigh. Typical bullshit reactions, not sure why I hoped for different. BILL NYE ISN"T A SERIOUS SCIENTIST HUR HUR HURRR!!!!!!!!1111

Nowhere did I (or does anyone who knows anything about science) make the claim that he is some sort of expert. In that short video, however, that was made for educational purposes, he explains the basics succinctly.

Grow the fuck up, people.

Blog Entries

Sigh. Typical bullshit reactions, not sure why I hoped for different. BILL NYE ISN"T A SERIOUS SCIENTIST HUR HUR HURRR!!!!!!!!1111

Nowhere did I (or does anyone who knows anything about science) make the claim that he is some sort of expert. In that short video, however, that was made for educational purposes, he explains the basics succinctly.

Amazing that none of us care about a Bill Nye video. We basically said why we don't care about it.

Bill Nye identifies as a scientist. That should be enough!11!1

Thank you for illustrating how few facts are actually required to sway your opinion.

The irony level of your avatar is TOO DAMN HIGH btw

Last edited by Methais; 01-22-2019 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The irony of your avatar too, ...
    It is a painting by Watson Mere. Since it is of Dr. King and I actually posted yesterday, I thought I would change to it. I am sure when I get home from work tonight I will change it to something else (Tiskets pictures of Avaia are just too amazing to not show off at every opportunity!).

If you are actually interested in the story behind it, a link is here - https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2018...tist-mlk-trump
    Last edited by Avaia; 01-22-2019 at 12:35 PM.

Blog Entries

It is a painting by Watson Mere. Since it is of Dr. King and I actually posted yesterday, I thought I would change to it. I am sure when I get home from work tonight I will change it to something else (Tiskets pictures of Avaia are just too amazing to not show off at every opportunity!).

If you are actually interested in the story behind it, a link is here - https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2018...tist-mlk-trump
    No, no one is interested in some random guy's revisionist history of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.