Page 38 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stupidity from Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No, no one is interested in some random guy's revisionist history of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
    Dr. King would have totally put his hand to the Presidents face and did the 'SHHH' thing. Y'know, despite him being overtly against such dehumanizing behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    It is a painting by Watson Mere. Since it is of Dr. King and I actually posted yesterday, I thought I would change to it. I am sure when I get home from work tonight I will change it to something else (Tiskets pictures of Avaia are just too amazing to not show off at every opportunity!).

If you are actually interested in the story behind it, a link is here - https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2018...tist-mlk-trump
    Pretty crappy painting. Looks like a high school student's work.

It is a painting by Watson Mere. Since it is of Dr. King and I actually posted yesterday, I thought I would change to it. I am sure when I get home from work tonight I will change it to something else (Tiskets pictures of Avaia are just too amazing to not show off at every opportunity!).

If you are actually interested in the story behind it, a link is here - https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2018...tist-mlk-trump
    What I'm more interested in is the story about how the left has completely shit all over everything MLK stood for and how the color of one's skin is more important to them than the content of that one's character, the literal opposite of what MLK preached.

What's your opinion there?
    Last edited by Methais; 01-22-2019 at 12:46 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Sigh. Typical bullshit reactions, not sure why I hoped for different. BILL NYE ISN"T A SERIOUS SCIENTIST HUR HUR HURRR!!!!!!!!1111

Nowhere did I (or does anyone who knows anything about science) make the claim that he is some sort of expert. In that short video, however, that was made for educational purposes, he explains the basics succinctly.

Grow the fuck up, people.
    Translation: “He’s not a scientist or knowledgeable about weather or climate, but he played a guy named Bill Nye THE SCIENCE GUY and that’s good enough for me!”

Grow the fuck up, retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Translation: “He’s not a scientist or knowledgeable about weather or climate, but he played a guy named Bill Nye THE SCIENCE GUY and that’s good enough for me!”

Grow the fuck up, retard.
    Lawdy, you are a dipshit, Honey. Please don't breed.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What I'm more interested in is the story about how the left has completely shit all over everything MLK stood for and how the color of one's skin is more important to them than the content of that one's character, the literal opposite of what MLK preached.

What's your opinion there?
    I can't say I agree with the statement that "the left has completely shit all over everything MLK stood for," so it's a non-starter?

Ran across this video clip from 1967 yesterday, found it interesting. -

It is a painting by Watson Mere. Since it is of Dr. King and I actually posted yesterday, I thought I would change to it.
    So to honor MLK day you chose to use a picture of him in a highly politicized way knowing there is no damn way in hell of knowing how MLK would think of Trump or if he would have approved of his image being used in such a way?

Fascinating. You're like those morons who go to a funeral these days just to talk about how much you hate Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So to honor MLK day you chose to use a picture of him in a highly politicized way knowing there is no damn way in hell of knowing how MLK would think of Trump or if he would have approved of his image being used in such a way?

Fascinating. You're like those morons who go to a funeral these days just to talk about how much you hate Trump.
    You're trying too hard. The world has too many tryhards already, don't be another one!

You're trying too hard. The world has too many tryhards already, don't be another one!
    What part did I get wrong?

Did you or did you not say you used that avatar because it was MLK day?

Do you have any way of knowing what MLK would think of Trump or would approve of the way his image is being used here?

Just help me out here. Don't be like a typical far leftist and when backed into a corner say "Well...you just don't get it!" Next you'll be accusing me of "mansplaining" it to you because you have exactly nothing. Shouldn't you be on Twitter threatening to kill a bunch of Catholic teens because they wore a MAGA hat?

The anatomy on the right hand bothers me. The perspective on them is awkward and the lack of depth gives the fingers an infant-like property to them.