Page 108 of 113 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1121

Thread: The Stupidity from Ocasio-Cortez

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Environment has been, still is, and will always be an important issue we all need to face. Wealth inequality has been, still is, and well always be an issue too.
    Not to me, at all. It doesn't even register on my give a shit meter an iota. Ahead of those items are drumming out idiots like you to Venezuela. Buying another car, another house, making sure my lawn is green and lucious. I can go on, but the list is pretty much everything else, before I give one red cent to dumb fucks like you. I might be interested in those things, if it weren't for people like you. You are responsible for me not caring, because you make ridiculous arguments and are a terrible hypocritical person. I'm basically opposed to everything you say, because before you say it, I know you are retarded, stupid, gullible and mentally slow. You virtue signal at every opportunity, and then make sexist, racist remarks. You betray yourself pretty much every day you sit down and type as the hypocritical fool you are.

You sealion and troll all the while thinking you are intelligent, while literally everyone on these boards thinks you are not. I usually don't respond because it's a waste of time with someone so stupid, but this once I wanted to weigh in.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 07-16-2019 at 02:12 PM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Not to me, at all. It doesn't even register on my give a shit meter an iota. Ahead of those items are drumming out idiots like you to Venezuela. Buying another car, another house, making sure my lawn is green and lucious. I can go on, but the list is pretty much everything else, before I give one red cent to dumb fucks like you. I might be interested in those things, if it weren't for people like you. You are responsible for me not caring, because you make ridiculous arguments and are a terrible hypocritical person. I'm basically opposed to everything you say, because before you say it, I know you are retarded, stupid, gullible and mentally slow. You virtue signal at every opportunity, and then make sexist, racist remarks. You betray yourself pretty much every day you sit down and type as the hypothetical fool you are.

You sealion and troll all the while thinking you are intelligent, while literally everyone on these boards thinks you are not. I usually don't respond because it's a waste of time with someone so stupid, but this once I wanted to weigh in.
    Does this mean you're not in favor of Mount Backlash? Because not being in favor of it must mean you hate brown people.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    You sealion
    I was reading your post in its entirety but after seeing this part I can't remember anything else that was in it. I've never heard it before and would like you to elaborate.

Please, for the love of God tell me that "Sealion-ing" is what they call it when chubby girls do duckface.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I was reading your post in its entirety but after seeing this part I can't remember anything else that was in it. I've never heard it before and would like you to elaborate.

Please, for the love of God tell me that "Sealion-ing" is what they call it when chubby girls do duckface.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

5. Default

Backrash does it all the time. Basically under the veil of being constructive, he'll ask stupid things. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sealioning
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

6. Default

Thanks. Thanks for crushing my dreams. Both of you go to the timeout corner and think up something funnier than "Sealioning" for chubby girls doing duckface.

Thanks. Thanks for crushing my dreams. Both of you go to the timeout corner and think up something funnier than "Sealioning" for chubby girls doing duckface.
    Backlashing? I don't know if he's chubby, but he's pretty much a girl doing duckface.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-16-2019 at 01:49 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Backlashing? I don't know if he's chubby, but he's pretty much a girl doing duckface.
    I kind of assume he's the guy that did the double rainbow video, only now he thinks he knows what it means.

Video - AOC Refuses to Condemn Antifa Domestic Terror Attack

I wonder if Back considers this a terrorist attack or if he considers the guy a hero.

Just gonna assume hero, because Back is a piece of garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It's amazing how much blind trust you have for these idiots when they are basically telling you to your face that they're full of shit.

It would be sad if you weren't so stupid that it's entertaining.
    It does not bother me at all. He can speak for himself. I still support the Green New Deal regardless of what he said.