Page 30 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stupidity from Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You should tell him, Fortybox. He might make you attorney general!
    I’m an executive for a major retail chain in the US. I’ll take a pass on his invitation though!!

GS for me is about reliving the experience I enjoyed back in the 90s. I have zero intention of rubbing my accomplishments in front of other anonymous forum members.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    I have zero intention of rubbing my accomplishments in front of other anonymous forum members.
    Yeah that's why you haven't mentioned that you're an executive for a major retail chain in the US. Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    I shart 5x a day.
    ooookaaaay...

Yeah that's why you haven't mentioned that you're an executive for a major retail chain in the US. Oh wait...
    Haters gunna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    VP of Sears? This explains it.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Paul Krugman Op-Ed

The Economics of Soaking the Rich

What does Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez know about tax policy? A lot.
    Since this is the thread for AOC's stupidity, we'll just assume you posted that because of how stupid it is.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Translation: I don't know anything about this and rather than do any research I'll just ask you what you think then compare it against what cnn told me.
    This is correct.

Big ideas mean big commitments. Those big ideas are to benefit all Americans. We've come together before to tackle and conquer some big issues. This isn't any different. We find ways to spend trillions on defense, we can find ways to spend trillions on healthcare for everyone.
    Since you're saying "we" and not "they," then please tell us how to do it.

But to be honest thats waaaay out of my understanding.
    Things you should do:

1. Apply the quoted statement of yours to everything you say and do.

2. Nothing else.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

There is just too much to unpack here to truly respond to it all.

I will say that the idea of tax breaks for the rich supposedly helping everyone is complete fantasy rhetoric of the GOP. There is not one conclusive study by anyone that finds that giving tax breaks to the rich helps anyone but the rich and of course the politicians they make campaign contributions to.
    How many jobs do poor people create? Give me a roundabout number.

Pray tell, what work do you do Fortytard? I'm a fluffer. And it's the best job I've ever had. It's been my dream job since childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm sure Back agrees with her. And time4fun and the rest of the tards here.

Why do you always say dumb things?
    Last edited by Methais; 01-07-2019 at 09:59 AM.

Big ideas mean big commitments. Those big ideas are to benefit all Americans. We've come together before to tackle and conquer some big issues. This isn't any different. We find ways to spend trillions on defense, we can find ways to spend trillions on healthcare for everyone.
    I am curious, how are her ideas going to help everyone. I have a job, I paid off my student loans, I have health insurance. I pay in the neighborhood of 28% on my taxes, so now, you want me to have crappy healthcare and pay another 42% for it? That is what you are saying?

I spent 22 years in the military, trust me, I know all about socialized medicine. I will tell you this right here right now, if medicine gets socialized, you can forget seeing an actual doctor. If you are really sick you might see a mid-level practitioner, but mostly you will see the equivalent of an EMT or Paramedic.

In all that time I saw an actual Doc three times, once when I had a MRSA staph infection, once when I developed bronchitis, and for my discharge physical and the ole finger sweep. People who think socialized medicine is the holy grail should be especially careful what they wish for.

Blog Entries

So this “socialized medicine” works for every fucking industrialized nation in the world better than the US (people healthier and living longer) but it won’t work in the USA? How does that make any sense?
    No it doesn't. You should read more on it.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam