Page 100 of 113 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1121

Thread: The Stupidity from Ocasio-Cortez

1. Default

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I'll continue to confirm my 4th grade education.
    I was guessing grade 3 at best.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Didn't take long at all for Cortez to politicize the shooting in New Zealand.

First she was responding to the PM of New Zealand who offered thoughts and prayers:

"What good are your thoughts & prayers when they don’t even keep the pews safe?"

Then she probably looked at her tweet and thought "Wow, that's callous even for me" so offered up another take:

"(“Thoughts and prayers” is reference to the NRA’s phrase used to deflect conversation away from policy change during tragedies. Not directed to PM Ardern, who I greatly admire.)"

Because as we all know the NRA has a heavy influence on gun policies in New Zealand.

6 is not "a couple". It got so bad that US banks wouldn't loan him money anymore and he had to start sucking Russian dick to get any. And out of dozens of businesses dozens of them failed. His charity organization was shut down for fraud and now the Trump Org itself is gonna be shut down.

TDS describes the right wing zealots that still defend him.
    I know you can count to potato and all, but 6 out of 500 is a 99.988% success rate.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-15-2019 at 08:55 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I'll criticize and talk shit about Trump all I want, thanks.

^ You. Since you're probably too stupid to figure it out on your own.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-15-2019 at 08:58 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Didn't take long at all for Cortez to politicize the shooting in New Zealand.

First she was responding to the PM of New Zealand who offered thoughts and prayers:

"What good are your thoughts & prayers when they don’t even keep the pews safe?"

Then she probably looked at her tweet and thought "Wow, that's callous even for me" so offered up another take:

"(“Thoughts and prayers” is reference to the NRA’s phrase used to deflect conversation away from policy change during tragedies. Not directed to PM Ardern, who I greatly admire.)"

Because as we all know the NRA has a heavy influence on gun policies in New Zealand.
    She probably didn't realize it was a Mosque.. she's used to throwing that out at Christians.

She will probably issue an apology today... but only because it's against Muslims.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Holy shit, Mike Lee might be my favorite Senator now.

That was a perfect response to the stupidity of the Green New Deal.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

8. Default

Yeah I watched that earlier. FUCKING AQUAMAN AND HIS GIANT SEAHORSE.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Holy shit, Mike Lee might be my favorite Senator now.

That was a perfect response to the stupidity of the Green New Deal.
    This is pure GOLD but he will need more than that to oust Den Crenshaw as my spirit politician.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    This is pure GOLD but he will need more than that to oust Den Crenshaw as my spirit politician.
    Which is why I said he was my favorite Senator... not politician.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME