Page 29 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 1123

Thread: The Stupidity from Ocasio-Cortez

  1. #281
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    3,791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    40 Trillion dollars.

    Go ahead and tell me specifically how we get there.

    And just to let you know.. let's say we do all her retarded ZOMGTAXTEHWEALTHYANDEVILCOMPANIES!.. that accounts for 2 trillion.

    So you're down to 38 trillion.
    Remember boys and girls and whatevers out there, this 38 trillion is ON TOP OF the current 20-40 trillion in unfunded entitlement programs we ALREADY HAVE. Just to put that into some kind of perspective, if you taxed 100% all the money of all the banks and people and companies and governments in the entire world, you still would not have enough money to pay off that debt in one year. So, you are looking at already adding 1-2 trillion to the debt just to cover the unfunded part and that is before what we are already spending that we don't have and are adding to the debt each year.

    So no AOC and all the rest of your Leftist idiots that are bad at math, we can't pay for this with taxes, the tax cuts actually helped pay for more of it by getting people out and working so they are not adding to those costs and if you don't stop the people are going to revolt. In the middle ages, people rose up and chopped the heads off leaders when the taxes were 50%. We are at around 47 to 49% now for those that actually pay taxes and almost half don't pay any income tax at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I've read that price tag includes what we already spend, about $36 trillion, so we are really only talking about $4 trillion over 10 years. Doable.

    I've also read that deficit financing is used to fund big costly projects like wars so why not social programs? But to be honest thats waaaay out of my understanding.
    Read above moron. We already are deficit spending to pay for social programs long before you add in the cost of any wars which you morons seem to think Trump is bad for trying to get us OUT of. Hummmmm.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 01-06-2019 at 09:15 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

  2. #282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Remember boys and girls and whatevers out there, this 38 trillion is ON TOP OF the current 20-40 trillion in unfunded entitlement programs we ALREADY HAVE. Just to put that into some kind of perspective, if you taxed 100% all the money of all the banks and people and companies and governments in the entire world, you still would not have enough money to pay off that debt in one year. So, you are looking at already adding 1-2 trillion to the debt just to cover the unfunded part and that is before what we are already spending that we don't have and are adding to the debt each year.

    So no AOC and all the rest of your Leftist idiots that are bad at math, we can't pay for this with taxes, the tax cuts actually helped pay for more of it by getting people out and working so they are not adding to those costs and if you don't stop the people are going to revolt. In the middle ages, people rose up and chopped the heads off leaders when the taxes were 50%. We are at around 47 to 49% now for those that actually pay taxes and almost half don't pay any income tax at all.



    Read above moron. We already are deficit spending to pay for social programs long before you add in the cost of any wars which you morons seem to think Trump is bad for trying to get us OUT of. Hummmmm.
    There is just too much to unpack here to truly respond to it all.

    I will say that the idea of tax breaks for the rich supposedly helping everyone is complete fantasy rhetoric of the GOP. There is not one conclusive study by anyone that finds that giving tax breaks to the rich helps anyone but the rich and of course the politicians they make campaign contributions to.

  3. #283
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,851
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Big ideas mean big commitments. Those big ideas are to benefit all Americans. We've come together before to tackle and conquer some big issues. This isn't any different. We find ways to spend trillions on defense, we can find ways to spend trillions on healthcare for everyone.
    Imagine all the things that suddenly become illegal when the government becomes your healthcare provider, your drinking habit being one.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 01-06-2019 at 09:28 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  4. #284
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,851
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There is just too much to unpack here to truly respond to it all.

    I will say that the idea of tax breaks for the rich supposedly helping everyone is complete fantasy rhetoric of the GOP. There is not one conclusive study by anyone that finds that giving tax breaks to the rich helps anyone but the rich and of course the politicians they make campaign contributions to.
    The 80's are proof enough.

    We do have plenty of historical evidence to show that government ran healthcare ends in a most terrible way.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 01-06-2019 at 09:30 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  5. #285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I've read that price tag includes what we already spend, about $36 trillion, so we are really only talking about $4 trillion over 10 years. Doable.

    I've also read that deficit financing is used to fund big costly projects like wars so why not social programs?
    Wait.. so your idea is to stop spending any money on anything but these 4-5 things.. then all we need to do is come up with 4 more trillion?

    You're serious now?

    But to be honest thats waaaay out of my understanding.
    Understatement of the Year Nominee.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  6. #286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There is just too much to unpack here to truly respond to it all.

    I will say that the idea of tax breaks for the rich supposedly helping everyone is complete fantasy rhetoric of the GOP. There is not one conclusive study by anyone that finds that giving tax breaks to the rich helps anyone but the rich and of course the politicians they make campaign contributions to.
    So, the latest tax cut.. now we have the lowest unemployment in years...

    If a job doesn't help you get more money.. not sure what to tell you at this point...
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  7. #287
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    4,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There is just too much to unpack here to truly respond to it all.

    I will say that the idea of tax breaks for the rich supposedly helping everyone is complete fantasy rhetoric of the GOP. There is not one conclusive study by anyone that finds that giving tax breaks to the rich helps anyone but the rich and of course the politicians they make campaign contributions to.
    LOL

    You must not work and get a paycheck.

  8. #288
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    4,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    Pray tell, what work do you do Fortytard?

  9. #289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    Pray tell, what work do you do Fortytard?
    You should tell him, Fortybox. He might make you attorney general!

  10. #290
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,970
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •