Page 32 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 1007

Thread: The Stupidity from Ocasio-Cortez

  1. #311

    Default

    Anyone else remember when the media couldn't stop laughing at Donald Rumsfeld after he gave his "known unknowns" speech, even though the speech made complete grammatical sense?

    Yet Ocasio-Cortez suggests people will stop dying if we implement Medicare for all and her response to people asking how we are going to pay for all of her socialist programs is to suggest that people need to stop worrying about being factual correct and worry more about being morally correct, and the media can't stop praising her for being a great politician. Almost as if the media has an agenda and isn't just here to provide us with the facts.

  2. #312
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    27,152
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Anyone else remember when the media couldn't stop laughing at Donald Rumsfeld after he gave his "known unknowns" speech, even though the speech made complete grammatical sense?

    Yet Ocasio-Cortez suggests people will stop dying if we implement Medicare for all and her response to people asking how we are going to pay for all of her socialist programs is to suggest that people need to stop worrying about being factual correct and worry more about being morally correct, and the media can't stop praising her for being a great politician. Almost as if the media has an agenda and isn't just here to provide us with the facts.
    Remember when fuck fuck fuck a duck, screw a kangaroo, fingerbang an orangutan orgy at the zoo?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  3. #313
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    11,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Remember when fuck fuck fuck a duck, screw a kangaroo, fingerbang an orangutan orgy at the zoo?

  4. #314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Remember when fuck fuck fuck a duck, screw a kangaroo, fingerbang an orangutan orgy at the zoo?
    No, but then again I don't get out much

  5. #315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Anyone else remember when the media couldn't stop laughing at Donald Rumsfeld after he gave his "known unknowns" speech, even though the speech made complete grammatical sense?

    Yet Ocasio-Cortez suggests people will stop dying if we implement Medicare for all and her response to people asking how we are going to pay for all of her socialist programs is to suggest that people need to stop worrying about being factual correct and worry more about being morally correct, and the media can't stop praising her for being a great politician. Almost as if the media has an agenda and isn't just here to provide us with the facts.
    Shes the perfect retard for the media to use to help dumb down retards like pk even more than they already are.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-09-2019 at 10:53 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #316
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    4,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    She’s the perfect retard for the media to use to help dumb down retards like pk even more than they already are.
    The media is giving her too much attention. I don’t want anyone complaining that CNN talks too much about Trump anymore. Fox won’t shut up about her.

  7. #317

    Default

    The woman literally spews pure evil from her mouth. Unless you like the idea gulags and food shortages, everyone should seriously ignore her. It is actually irresponsible to call it stupidity.
    Last edited by Amerek; 01-10-2019 at 07:30 AM.

  8. #318
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    11,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    The woman literally spews pure evil from her mouth. Unless you like the idea gulags and food shortages, everyone should seriously ignore her. It is actually irresponsible to call it stupidity.
    This is correct.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    If you had a $1 for every time one of the MAGAbots here has said something about no collusion you'd have enough $$ to buy a 10x DB. Your painfully obvious attempts are trolling are pathetic. It's even right there in the quote I posted, there's collusion but the crime itself is called conspiracy. Do try and keep up will you?
    You contradicted yourself with two posts literally within fifteen minutes of one another, where you were the only one talking. I'll tell you once again that pointing out that you fail to cite, research or grasp things on a very basic level is not akin to trolling.

    At this point I'd be surprised to see you say something correct, even if you didn't explicitly cite a source for it. If you're at a point where "everybody is a troll but me", which you seem to be at, it would behoove you to take a look at yourself rather than everybody else.

    If you'd like an example of a troll post, here you go. I'm still waiting on you to cite literally any evidence of what was said here:

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    This coming from the person who constantly makes up shit about other posters. Keep trolling, troll, and keep being triggered by my posts
    There you go. Zero content. Zero correct statements. Only made in an failed attempt to anger another party. That's what a troll post is.

    Edit: whoops. Responded in the quoted thread rather than the thread itself. Double post incoming.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 01-10-2019 at 11:35 AM.

  10. #320

    Default

    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •