Page 89 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stupidity from Ocasio-Cortez

1. Default

I think you missed a perfect opportunity to use the bear defense suit picture instead of...I'm assuming that's for a bomb disposal unit of some kind? That's what Hawkeye would have to wear if the Avengers used real physics. He thought he was just training when he filmed The Hurt Locker.

Last edited by Stumplicker; 03-07-2019 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This shitshow is getting better and better.

So apparently Democrat Latinos were feeling left out of this legislation so they added that language to the bill as well. They have also added language regarding LGBTQ, Asians, Pacific Islanders, Native Americans, Hindus, Sikhs, and immigrants.

Might as well just rewrite the bill to read "We condemn ALL hatred...except those against straight people, whites, and Christians."
    Has anyone asked if whites or straights or Christians can be on that list? I just wanna hear how democrats respond to it.

"Well no because it's not possible to hate those people because they're white and straight and Christian. Btw fuck all straight white Christians!!!!"
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Honestly, I can kind of agree with wanting very specific language in the legislation...We've literally been arguing for 200 years over sentence structure in the Constitution. At that same time though, it does seem kind of silly to have to list every single possible race or group..but...maybe that's where we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I agree.

And yes, it's a very ambitious plan.. which requires a great deal of money. So we need to agree with a starting point of how much money we're talking about if we're ever going to figure out to pay for it.

I'm still comfortable with the $75 trillion dollar mark.. it basically puts the pricetag right down the middle of the high and low estimates.

If you're comfortable with $7.5 trillion dollars a year, then we can begin the math. Let me know.
    I know you think I know everything but these sorts of major economic policies are outside of my general knowledge. I know you're not equipped to handle it either. So we have to rely on the experts in the field to figure this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I know you think I know everything but these sorts of major economic policies are outside of my general knowledge. I know you're not equipped to handle it either. So we have to rely on the experts in the field to figure this out.
    It doesn't really take an expert to realize it won't work, it just requires math skills that a first grader would possess.

7.5 trillion dollars a year...every single worker in the US makes a combined total of around 7.1 trillion dollars a year.

What else is left? Start invading other countries so we can make more money to solve climate change before we destroy the world?

Blog Entries

It doesn't really take an expert to realize it won't work, it just requires math skills that a first grader would possess.

7.5 trillion dollars a year...every single worker in the US makes a combined total of around 7.1 trillion dollars a year.

What else is left? Start invading other countries so we can make more money to solve climate change before we destroy the world?
    Obviously we just pay people more so we can take more. Problem solved.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Dude, sign me up. Can my pay increase also come with more time at home not working? I am seriously unwilling to work and only want my fair share of not working, pay increases and free shit. I also need a new iphone.
    I'm bringing the term faggot Back

Blog Entries

We just print the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

10. Default

Build more mints. That way we can print more money, and then we'll have enough to pay for it all.