Page 90 of 113 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stupidity from Ocasio-Cortez

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    We just print the money.
    Don't you joke my jokes before I joke them, damnit.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    We just print the money.
    I'd also like one of these printers. I'm unwilling to work for it, unless you count printing money as working, then I am willing to do that piece of preparing the future to be a better place.
    I'm bringing the term faggot Back

Blog Entries

Guys, you can print your own money at home. Sometimes douchebags with guns from a Secretive Service show up and hassle you, but ignore them.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Guys, you can print your own money at home. Sometimes douchebags with guns from a Secretive Service show up and hassle you, but ignore them.
    New America won't need Secretive Service.
    I'm bringing the term faggot Back

5. Default

I've been keeping this conterfeit two dollar bill in my wallet for years. I'm willing to donate it to the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It doesn't really take an expert to realize it won't work, it just requires math skills that a first grader would possess.

7.5 trillion dollars a year...every single worker in the US makes a combined total of around 7.1 trillion dollars a year.

What else is left? Start invading other countries so we can make more money to solve climate change before we destroy the world?
    No. A first grader would not possess the math skills.

We could do like we've done with other things in the past... borrow the money and let future generations pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Armed Mormons?
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

We could do like we've done with other things in the past... borrow the money and let future generations pay for it.
    They teach addition and subtraction in first grade, so yes a first grader would have the math skills.

What grade were you in when you learned that 7.3 trillion > 7.1 trillion? Assuming we’re all ok with a 100% income tax rate for everyone that is.

Also, who is gonna loan us 7.3 trillion a year and where are they going to get it from?
    Last edited by Methais; 03-07-2019 at 05:14 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Dear god you're stupid. Let future generations be like venezuela, you mean. It's just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much money, back. It's not even close to being in the "well, let's just talk about it" range. It's in the "bankrupt the country" range. I don't know why I'm wasting my time telling you things you'll disregard and vote for anyway, so I'm finished here.

I thought the borrow and pay back later plan was the republicans favorite plan.

Questions of cost are legitimate questions. I don't have all the answers but thanks for thinking I do.

Lets say we had the money to pay for it. Would you be for the Green New Deal then?