Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selling - A White Silk Bag (Lint Bag)

1. Default

Got a Private bid of 65 Million. Buyer wishes to be listed as R-

You don’t do buyouts but you do private bids it’s the same shit... private bids are worse

Hey, it might be a gift for someone!
    Luxie's adventures (because I must write) plus some guests from the past at my blog:
    http://www.thebardess.com

75m

5. Default

Updated, CB 75m. New bid, will give it until tomorrow evening if none further.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchSenex View Post
    Selling a White Silk Bag, described here

https://gswiki.play.net/Lint_bag

While the Invisibility effect doesn't really help you when hunting, it DOES help in the Heist where you need to be stealthed/invis in order to get better rewards. My sorcerer was getting max rewards from the Ophidian Cabal without any ranks of stealth, since they only require that you be stealthed/invis and not to pass a skill check

Also, it holds much, much more than a waist slot is normally allowed to

Extra Info - Weighs 5 Pounds, Holds 100 (10 10 Pound Maoral Blocks)

MB: 10 Million
    Will take Cash at $5 Per

CB - 75 M calael
    *These bags don’t grant invisibility, but they do make you hidden in any room with no skill check. The bag remains in your hand though, and wearing it will pull you out of hiding. So if you can get away with using a one hander with no shield, it can be great with ambushing.

Is this one of the originals (Either Fisdan or Reife owned the original white one and the other had the golden one, and I have the black one)? If so when did they nerf the capacity? Or is it one of the ones that went out EG a couple years ago? I think they functioned the same, just a lower capacity on the new ones.

This item also is lockable (close it then turn it while holding it) and when it’s locked, if you RUB it, it will eat all the items inside. For every 10 items eaten it will produce a piece of lint that will change its SHOW description when you poke it. Lint can’t be eaten by the bag, but still counts toward making new lint, so once you have 1 piece of lint inside you can RUB it 39483838x until you’re full of lint.

The wiki (which is a copy of an old post I made) is incorrect on needing 20 pieces of lint before you can mass produce. You can start with 1, rub it a bunch of times until you have 2, do it some more, etc. and you’ll eventually have tons. When it’s too full of lint to make more you’ll get a different message, I think something about a cloud making you cough.

Has a SHOW description too but nothing all that special.

*Assuming this functions the same as the originals, if it’s a newer one

EDIT: just noticed the wiki link in OP. I have failed.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-11-2018 at 02:47 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

Last Call, if no bids by 11pm (Eastern), this is sold

8. Default

Sold

9. Default

And delivered