Thread: rpa ??

Default rpa ??

If you have an RPA but havent' done anything to get experience since being given it, and then you get another from an event does it stack... or just stay the same

2. Default

https://gswiki.play.net/Roleplaying_award

Since there are multiple levels, I think multiple RPAs can stack, by either increasing the duration or bumping up the level of the modifier, but I am not sure how exactly.

RPAs don't stack. If you are awarded an RPA from a GM, the GM can either "refresh" your current level or overwrite the current RPA with a better one. In some cases, this can work against you. If you have a higher level RPA and a GM blanket hands out RPAs to everyone in a group of a lower "tier", that lower RPA could overwrite your current level. I would hope in those cases the RPA being handed out is the highest "tier" of RPA available, to prevent situations where someone gets shortchanged. I believe the RPA orbs work the same way, if they don't have a safeguard built in asking if you want to overwrite your current RPA level or prevent you from using it because you already have an RPA award.

In the situation you described, it would probably just stay the same.

Hopefully there is some sort of fail safe, because I got the first RPA at an event months ago that i attended with another alt.. and I seemed to remember him burning through 100k exp before it was gone. If this one was lesser I'll be sort of sad... but not really as it hasn't been a priority to go out and hunt anyways.. Thank you for the information on it.