Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Random Rants

Default Random Rants

Some of this may overlap with the "Things that made you frown today" thread, but some how sometimes it's more random and not frown worthy so I figured I'd start this.

I really wish there would have been a Big Hero 6 movie sequel. I thought initial story and characters were awesome.

Home Depot is really pissing me off. Instead of providing knowledgeable people in the isles to help me with my home improvement products, they've crowded the aisles with random crap like folding chairs, footballs, and other crap just to capitalize on the Christmas buying frenzy. I bought 2x4's today and the front horizontal isle was completely crowded with merchandise so it was impossible to get through if another person was coming the other way.
    Last edited by Viekn; 12-01-2018 at 02:08 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    Home Depot is really pissing me off. Instead of providing knowledgeable people in the isles to help me with my home improvement products, they've crowded the isles with random crap like folding chairs, footballs, and other crap just to capitalize on the Christmas buying frenzy. I bought 2x4's today and the front horizontal isle was completely crowded with merchandise so it was impossible to get through if another person was coming the other way.
    Maybe they don't have a boat?

Oh, you meant "aisle."
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Maybe they don't have a boat?

Oh, you meant "aisle."
    Oh craptastic. Thanks. I fixed one of them, but left the other for reference. Can't believe I made same mistake twice. I guess it lends credibility to my rant.
    Last edited by Viekn; 12-01-2018 at 02:09 PM.

Blog Entries

Oh craptastic. Thanks.
    lol
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Home Depot is really pissing me off. Instead of providing knowledgeable people in the isles to help me with my home improvement products, they've crowded the aisles with random crap like folding chairs, footballs, and other crap just to capitalize on the Christmas buying frenzy. I bought 2x4's today and the front horizontal isle was completely crowded with merchandise so it was impossible to get through if another person was coming the other way.
    Lowe's has been doing that too. Had to get a bunch of stuff for the lawn, and wound up ditching the cart in an empty section and carrying stuff back to it individually because the aisles were too narrow.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...grind+my+gears

Was driving me nuts trying to remember what that thread was called
    Last edited by Methais; 12-01-2018 at 03:06 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Fuck that thread though.

I got motion sickness last night from a video game for the first time ever.

Was some game on the VR demo disc. Forgot what it was called but you're sitting in some little ship in this battle arena looking thing. Everything was fine in the tutorial until it let me fly around freely after showing me the controls.

It's immersive as fuck, but god damn that shit made my head spin and started feeling slightly nauseated when I took the headset off. Playing it just looking at the TV in non-VR mode was fine.

Sucks, because I was hype as fuck when I realized it was a flying game, and now I'm sad. You don't use head tracking to turn the vehicle, so I think it had something to do with the way the screen moves when you're turning, even though it's not really any different than any other flying game other than the VR part. When I took off the headset and flew around for a minute just looking at the TV screen in non-VR, it was fine.

Beat Saber is the fucking truth though. Seriously, if you ever have a chance to play it, stop everything you're doing and play it. And if you have VR and don't have Beat Saber, you're doing everything wrong and you should feel bad.

EDIT: Starblood Arena. I didn't even make it out of the tutorial. I was pretty baked though, gonna try it sober later but I expect the same result.

Last edited by Methais; 12-01-2018 at 03:08 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

One of the dogs threw up on the sofa last night and my kids left it instead of cleaning it up.
    I like penis.