Thread: Infernal Grasp Chainspear

1. Default Infernal Grasp Chainspear

Looking to get my old chainspear back. Might have been altered. was 6x and t4 ensorcell when I sold it for 70m.. fun show, chain was urglaes or some such thing. I definitely don't have the coins or bloodscrip for it, but maybe I can buy them if you tell me how much, or come up with a trade of some sort. Thanks.
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

...unfortunately, your heart gives out a moment later.

2. Default

Bump
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

...unfortunately, your heart gives out a moment later.