Thread: 7x doubles with aura enhansive

Default 7x doubles with aura enhansive

2 orbs one with a +4 to aura bonus and one with a +7 to aura stat. Price check?

16.89 millions

Quote Originally Posted by Helsfeld View Post
    16.89 millions
    Never saw this response...strange number, is that really accurate? Would this be more valuable without the orbs?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Discord: danteprimus

7x fusion was selling for around 15mil, so with silver values getting lower, you might get as much as 20mil.

The problem is the fusion market is going down because of limited T3 orbs. The ones you have are ok, but not as high in demand as others and lower in potential bonuses. It's a bit niche now, but you might start at 20m in auction.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    7x fusion was selling for around 15mil, so with silver values getting lower, you might get as much as 20mil.

The problem is the fusion market is going down because of limited T3 orbs. The ones you have are ok, but not as high in demand as others and lower in potential bonuses. It's a bit niche now, but you might start at 20m in auction.
    Thanks for the explanation!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Discord: danteprimus

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    This is where I lose understanding of silver values. Doesn’t that valuation change only hold water if everyone was buying silvers with cash or if everyone was eventually selling their silvers for cash? If that’s not the case, which I assume it’s not in a lot of cases (not all), then barring any other changes other than the silver to cash ratio, wouldn’t something that was valued at 5 mil silvers one year ago still be worth 5 mil silvers today? I guess the only exception to that would be if either party were buying or selling those silvers. But if neither party is, then that cash/silver ratio should have no impact on the valuation, right?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    This is where I lose understanding of silver values. Doesn’t that valuation change only hold water if everyone was buying silvers with cash or if everyone was eventually selling their silvers for cash? If that’s not the case, which I assume it’s not in a lot of cases (not all), then barring any other changes other than the silver to cash ratio, wouldn’t something that was valued at 5 mil silvers one year ago still be worth 5 mil silvers today? I guess the only exception to that would be if either party were buying or selling those silvers. But if neither party is, then that cash/silver ratio should have no impact on the valuation, right?
    It's actually relative to the perceived cash value of the item in question, which doesn't have to have any correlation with the perceived cash value of silvers, but usually does. It doesn't really matter if either of those individuals involved in a sale buy or sell silvers. It is those who do who create the translated rl value and it really should, and probably would, be considered by those who do not. If a weapon is considered to be worth 500 cash regardless of silver value, then the value of silvers to cash will still determine how many silvers the item should cost on any given day.