Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Invasion or not?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    No they don’t. Reasonable people would work to improve their home. If you are unwilling to rise up, fight and die to take back your own country, then you have no right to live elsewhere as free people. It’s what our ancestors did to pay for our freedoms.
    Well no, they left and came to the colonies.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Democrats are for illegal aliens getting to enter, gain citizenship and vote because the vast majority of first generation immigrants vote Democrat since they don't have a feel for how badly Liberalism and Democrats have fucked things up. Plain and simple, the DNC leadership see it as a path to power much as they have used the black community as voting and economic slaves in the past. Well, the black community is waking up and getting off the Democrat reservation and now they need a new ride to power, enter the illegal . . .

Our immigration laws need to change from chain immigration, lotteries and other BS to weight more on who can benefit the country, who won't be a drain and only to immediate family at best.

You know what would prevent the majority of this border rushing, bullshit migration of shitbags in a super humane way? A wall. You can bet if first generation immigrants voted Republican the wall would already have been completed.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Well no, they left and came to the colonies.
    Nope. They came here to seek fame and fortune, escape religious persecution, were deported here for crimes, mostly tax evasion and homelessness and were still citizens of and subject to the empire. They didn't start out with the idea of breaking off and making a new nation. People got pissed at shitty taxes and no chance at self governance and so they rose up, paid the price in blood, toil and treasure to make a new nation. We have paid in blood, toil and treasure for 242 years to get where we are, have the economy, development and position we have. If other countries want what we have, they have to pay their own price in blood, toil and treasure because nothing else will secure it for them.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 11-27-2018 at 01:00 AM.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Blog Entries

Nope. They came here to seek fame and fortune, escape religious persecution, were deported here for crimes, mostly tax evasion and homelessness and were still citizens of and subject to the empire. They didn't start out with the idea of breaking off and making a new nation. People got pissed at shitty taxes and no chance at self governance and so they rose up, paid the price in blood, toil and treasure to make a new nation. We have paid in blood, toil and treasure for 242 years to get where we are, have the economy, development and position we have. If other countries want what we have, they have to pay their own price in blood, toil and treasure because nothing else will secure it for them.
    Some fled here to escape religious persecution, others to escape criminal charges, others for money. Gee, sounds a lot like those migrants doesn't it? Don't try to act like anyone anywhere is different. Everyone is the same. We just have the better country right now.

Some fled here to escape religious persecution, others to escape criminal charges, others for money. Gee, sounds a lot like those migrants doesn't it? Don't try to act like anyone anywhere is different. Everyone is the same. We just have the better country right now.
    The point, you missed it.

And no, he "migrants" are basically wanting to come here and possibly get work to send money home or to live off our welfare system which would support them better than they have at home while they send money home. They are not seeking asylum they are seeking handouts.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Blog Entries

The point, you missed it.

And no, he "migrants" are basically wanting to come here and possibly get work to send money home or to live off our welfare system which would support them better than they have at home while they send money home. They are not seeking asylum they are seeking handouts.
    No, you missed the point. They are traveling for the exact same reason as the colonists before. Thing is, there aren't anymore colonies for them to go to. I guess there is that island with the archery bois off India. Still, same reason as the people in the past.

Also, looks like CHP wasn't going to have it either.

Use of children isn't new even in our own media. A hundred years ago they used to take pictures of 8 year old coal miners. There weren't actually any 8 year old coal miner. They staged the pictures. Those ranchers in Nevada that were standing off against the Bureau of Land Management had pregnant women there. It isn't a left or right thing. Everyone does this shit.
    You're fucking retarded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaker_boy

Democrats are for illegal aliens getting to enter, gain citizenship and vote because the vast majority of first generation immigrants vote Democrat since they don't have a feel for how badly Liberalism and Democrats have fucked things up. Plain and simple, the DNC leadership see it as a path to power much as they have used the black community as voting and economic slaves in the past. Well, the black community is waking up and getting off the Democrat reservation and now they need a new ride to power, enter the illegal . . .

Our immigration laws need to change from chain immigration, lotteries and other BS to weight more on who can benefit the country, who won't be a drain and only to immediate family at best.

You know what would prevent the majority of this border rushing, bullshit migration of shitbags in a super humane way? A wall. You can bet if first generation immigrants voted Republican the wall would already have been completed.
    This is all correct. Build the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    lol cwolff
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Why do retards like time4fun keep ignoring the fact that Mexico offered these people asylum and they turned it down? That doesn't seem very asylum seeker like to me.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible