Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Invasion or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    You haven't seen any evidence they closed the crossing? the damned white house announced it. Unless you think they are fake news too.
    The trump administration is the biggest purveyor of fake news out there. KAC and SHS are #fakenews masters.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Yeah, the "laws of man" clearly state that these people have a legal right to apply for asylum. So I'm not sure what kind of point you think you're making, but if you seriously believe that this is how Jesus would want us to treat migrants in need- you're even more morally bankrupt than I thought.
    Still don't want to address why you are saying it is illegal for troops to be near the border? I'm waiting to hear from you on that. Tell me the Act.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Still don't want to address why you are saying it is illegal for troops to be near the border? I'm waiting to hear from you on that. Tell me the Act.
    Probably not illegal, but definitely a compete waste of tax payer money.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    You haven't seen any evidence they closed the crossing? the damned white house announced it. Unless you think they are fake news too.
    I said I have seen no evidence that the crossing being closed is what caused the chaos. That is people were rushing the border and climbing the fence prior to the crossing being closed. If you have some evidence to provide that everything was peaceful and everyone was following the law prior to this and the US closed all access for people to lawfully apply for asylum and THEN everyone started rushing the border and climbing the fence I would love to see it.

And even then, EVEN THEN, are you suggesting temporarily closing the crossing gives these people the right to illegally rush our border and climb the border fence and throw rocks at our patrol agents? What theory are you working under that suggests lawlessness is suddenly lawful because Trump is a meanie head?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Probably not illegal, but definitely a compete waste of tax payer money.
    She is convinced it is. I want to know, according to what? If it is the Posse Comitatus Act, it isn't. If they were being used directly on the border in a law enforcement capacity, without Congressional Approval, then a case can be made for THAT being illegal... Except for the Navy and Marine Corps which the act doesn't cover. None of that matters though, because that isn't how they were being used. They were setting up wire and tent cities. It was mostly military engineers sent there. The majority of them were unarmed.

Blog Entries

And hell, there is even an argument to be said that Federal troops can operate on the border in a Law Enforcement capacity due to the Roosevelt Reservation, which declares 60 feet from the border, along the border, is Federal Government property.

What about the women and toddlers (obviously the ones who didn’t throw rocks) who arrived by foot to seek legal asylum?

Can they come in?
    What about the fact that Mexico offered these people asylum and they turned it down? What are your thoughts on that?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Yeah, the "laws of man" clearly state that these people have a legal right to apply for asylum. So I'm not sure what kind of point you think you're making, but if you seriously believe that this is how Jesus would want us to treat migrants in need- you're even more morally bankrupt than I thought.
    Jesus would tell you to put down the Simucoins and help your brother before telling the rest of us to help random assholes storming the border illegally, especially since you claim to make more money than everyone here combined and all, right?

Is your Simucoin addiction that out of control? Or are you just that much of a cheap steaming pile of dogs logs?
    Last edited by Methais; 11-26-2018 at 06:27 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

If only Christians in this country walked what they talk.
    How many illegal families have you opened your home to or even a homeless person that's already a citizen?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Remember when Acosta acted like a jackass and lost his press pass because of said jackassery? Did anyone who defend him actually listen to the so called "question" he asked? He flat out said the "migrants" in this caravan would NOT be jumping the fence and rushing the border. This was part of his "question", that they would NOT be doing that.

So is anyone who defended Acosta's actions going to call him out for being a lying piece of shit who was editorializing the situation rather than asking a question, and was in fact completely 100% wrong in his editorializing?

Anyone? Anyone at all? Just one person? Hello? This thing on?