Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Invasion or not?

Default Invasion or not?

Looks kinda invasion like to me. And yet the shitbags in media and the Democrat party say these people should be welcomed.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

And the second video because adding 2 in one post is not allowed

your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Sure looks like an invasion, but Jim Acosta stood up to "ask" a question to Trump and said it was not an invasion so I'm sort of torn.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-26-2018 at 12:39 AM.

I read that Mexico's going to be deporting those people. I wonder how long before retards start calling the Mexican government a bunch of racist Nazi white supremacists.

GS should do an invasion like this. and change the ballistas to tear gas launchers.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-26-2018 at 09:15 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

And then Jesus said- Tear gas the children

And then Jesus said- Tear gas the children
    I'd like to gas you with shart gas. Would probably improve your brain function.

it's weird how there are millions of people in the USA but when something happens like tear gas or keeping people that knew they shouldn't come because they were told they wouldn't get in, certain people like to blame Christians. Cause yeah all Christians want tear gaas and such. I mean seriously get a life

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    it's weird how there are millions of people in the USA but when something happens like tear gas or keeping people that knew they shouldn't come because they were told they wouldn't get in, certain people like to blame Christians. Cause yeah all Christians want tear gaas and such. I mean seriously get a life
    Well first, white evangelical support is why Trump is in office. So maybe let's not rush off and say that these are entirely separate concepts.

Secondly, no one is blaming Christians. But I am very much shaming Christians who claim to live their lives by Jesus's love but who support the way we've been treating asylum seekers who are fleeing violence in their own countries. Jesus had A LOT to say about how to treat these people, and none of it involved tear gas.

And if you're more offended by that than you are by the horrific way we're treating victims of violence who are in need of help, then maybe you need to get a life.
    Last edited by time4fun; 11-26-2018 at 11:34 AM.

Well first, white evangelical support is why Trump is in office. So maybe let's not rush off and say that these are entirely separate concepts.

Secondly, no one is blaming Christians. But I am very much shaming Christians who claim to live their lives by Jesus's love but who support the way we've been treating asylum seekers who are fleeing violence in their own countries. Jesus had A LOT to say about how to treat these people, and none of it involved tear gas.

And if you're more offended by that than you are by the horrific way we're treating victims of violence who are in need of help, then maybe you need to get a life.
    You're uber retarded. We don't know who of these people actually need a asylum and who are gang/drug cartel people. If you're so gung ho to let them all in then you house them in your bedroom since you trust them so much. Maybe they can sleep next to your illegal alien brother.