Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Jamal Khashoggi dismembering and murder

1. Default

After listening to CIA Director Haspel brief them Senator Graham says he can no longer support the Saudi Arabia arms deal as long as Mohammed Bone Saw is in power.

2. Default

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman would be convicted of the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in “30 minutes” if there were a jury trial, Senate Foreign Relations Chairman Bob Corker said Tuesday after being briefed by the CIA.

Corker (R-Tenn.) and members of both parties expressed unbridled rage at Salman in the aftermath of the briefing from CIA Director Gina Haspel, which focused primarily on how Khashoggi was killed in the Saudi Arabian consulate in Turkey earlier this year. The State and Defense departments briefed senators last week, but they demanded to hear from Haspel after that meeting.

“I have zero question in my mind that the crown prince directed the murder … zero question,” Corker said. “Let me just put it this way. If he was in front of a jury he would have a unanimous verdict in 30 minutes. A guilty verdict.”

Corker is shit and needs indicted on real estate fraud, he is a RINO and always has been. Khashoggi isn't an American citizen. The US has sold weapons and uranium to, given money to and been in bed with people far worse than the Saudi's for decades so what else is new. We should sell them the weapons simply to keep them from buying them from our enemies AND to help drain their dwindling cash reserves.

Democrat's faux outrage over this is just another example of their situational ethics in action.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

It's amazing to see how brainwashed folks are when they're attacking their own party with absolutely no evidence at all. Even when their president's own pick for the CIA states the guy is a murderer.

People like you are what'll cause the next civil war. With Sean Hannady as the new General E Lee

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Corker is shit and needs indicted on real estate fraud, he is a RINO and always has been. Khashoggi isn't an American citizen. The US has sold weapons and uranium to, given money to and been in bed with people far worse than the Saudi's for decades so what else is new. We should sell them the weapons simply to keep them from buying them from our enemies AND to help drain their dwindling cash reserves.

Democrat's faux outrage over this is just another example of their situational ethics in action.
    And what about the Republicans that are outraged over this? Is that faux too? Is everything you disagree with faux or evil and you're just the only person on Earth that knows what's real or not?

Blog Entries

There was a better way to handle this, but I don't know what it is. I don't think ties with Saudi should be cut for one man, especially one that is not a US citizen. I mean, he was a Saudi citizen and he was killed on Saudi territory, within Turkey.

Maybe the seizure of Saudi Royal assets equating to a certain amount that is located in the US.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I don't think ties with Saudi should be cut for one man, especially one that is not a US citizen.
    I think that when we accept "one man" and give them a Resident status, that should include the full protection of the United States. I also think that heads of state murdering foreign reporters in embassies is an issue that goes far beyond just the death of "one man."
    Last edited by Tenlaar; 12-05-2018 at 02:00 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    I think that when we accept "one man" and give them a Resident status, that should include the full protection of the United States. I also think that heads of state murdering foreign reporters in embassies is an issue that goes far beyond just the death of "one man."
    He was a Saudi citizen. He wasn't killed in the US.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

This thread keeps showing up as unread even though it's read. So I'm posting this in hopes it will fix it.

If it doesn't, fuck youuuuuuu!!!!!111
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    There was a better way to handle this, but I don't know what it is. I don't think ties with Saudi should be cut for one man, especially one that is not a US citizen. I mean, he was a Saudi citizen and he was killed on Saudi territory, within Turkey.

Maybe the seizure of Saudi Royal assets equating to a certain amount that is located in the US.
    We have a procedure for handling foreign government officials that commit crimes against humanity, the Magnitsky Act. Sanction MBS and the others involved. Pulling support for the Yemen War as well would be a good thing as well.