Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 74

Thread: Jamal Khashoggi dismembering and murder

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    It has not one thing to do with caring about our allies, it has a lot to do with pissing them off and/or letting the true extent of our spying abilities be known. But you are a moron and no amount of rational thought will ever sink into your little pea brain.
    LOL infowars believer

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    3,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    LOL infowars believer
    Proving my point day after day.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

  3. Default

    After listening to CIA Director Haspel brief them Senator Graham says he can no longer support the Saudi Arabia arms deal as long as Mohammed Bone Saw is in power.

  4. Default

    Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman would be convicted of the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in “30 minutes” if there were a jury trial, Senate Foreign Relations Chairman Bob Corker said Tuesday after being briefed by the CIA.

    Corker (R-Tenn.) and members of both parties expressed unbridled rage at Salman in the aftermath of the briefing from CIA Director Gina Haspel, which focused primarily on how Khashoggi was killed in the Saudi Arabian consulate in Turkey earlier this year. The State and Defense departments briefed senators last week, but they demanded to hear from Haspel after that meeting.

    “I have zero question in my mind that the crown prince directed the murder … zero question,” Corker said. “Let me just put it this way. If he was in front of a jury he would have a unanimous verdict in 30 minutes. A guilty verdict.”

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    3,415

    Default

    Corker is shit and needs indicted on real estate fraud, he is a RINO and always has been. Khashoggi isn't an American citizen. The US has sold weapons and uranium to, given money to and been in bed with people far worse than the Saudi's for decades so what else is new. We should sell them the weapons simply to keep them from buying them from our enemies AND to help drain their dwindling cash reserves.

    Democrat's faux outrage over this is just another example of their situational ethics in action.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

  6. #46

    Default

    It's amazing to see how brainwashed folks are when they're attacking their own party with absolutely no evidence at all. Even when their president's own pick for the CIA states the guy is a murderer.

    People like you are what'll cause the next civil war. With Sean Hannady as the new General E Lee

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Corker is shit and needs indicted on real estate fraud, he is a RINO and always has been. Khashoggi isn't an American citizen. The US has sold weapons and uranium to, given money to and been in bed with people far worse than the Saudi's for decades so what else is new. We should sell them the weapons simply to keep them from buying them from our enemies AND to help drain their dwindling cash reserves.

    Democrat's faux outrage over this is just another example of their situational ethics in action.
    And what about the Republicans that are outraged over this? Is that faux too? Is everything you disagree with faux or evil and you're just the only person on Earth that knows what's real or not?

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,685
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    There was a better way to handle this, but I don't know what it is. I don't think ties with Saudi should be cut for one man, especially one that is not a US citizen. I mean, he was a Saudi citizen and he was killed on Saudi territory, within Turkey.

    Maybe the seizure of Saudi Royal assets equating to a certain amount that is located in the US.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I don't think ties with Saudi should be cut for one man, especially one that is not a US citizen.
    I think that when we accept "one man" and give them a Resident status, that should include the full protection of the United States. I also think that heads of state murdering foreign reporters in embassies is an issue that goes far beyond just the death of "one man."
    Last edited by Tenlaar; 12-05-2018 at 03:00 AM.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,685
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    I think that when we accept "one man" and give them a Resident status, that should include the full protection of the United States. I also think that heads of state murdering foreign reporters in embassies is an issue that goes far beyond just the death of "one man."
    He was a Saudi citizen. He wasn't killed in the US.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •