Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamal Khashoggi dismembering and murder

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    For one man?

You honestly think people at that level should care about a person who’s not even a citizen? Come on man, you’ve been in the military, when your LT tells you to run out and draw enemy fire so we can all see where these fuckers are shooting from he’s putting a strategic value on your life. It’s no different here.
    American resident. And maybe you should look up the Magnitsky Act and how they came to be. And there is no strategic value to Saudi Arabia, we should have cut ties with them decades ago.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 11-22-2018 at 11:43 AM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    You think this is about one man? Don't be so obtuse.
    Millions at risk in Yemen, on top of all those whom have already died to disease and famine.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    American resident. And maybe you should look up the Magnitsky Act and how they came to be. And there is no strategic value to Saudi Arabia, we should have cut ties with them decades ago.
    God you're retarded. Diplomacy is bigger than one journalist.

Blog Entries

And there is no strategic value to Saudi Arabia, we should have cut ties with them decades ago.
    This is where you are retarded.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

American resident.
    I am failing to understand why you keep stating this. If you were a resident of China but citizen of Taiwan, and then decided to go to Mongolia and visit the Taiwan embassy, then were murdered there. It’s the responsibility of China to investigate or take a heavy handed approach against Taiwan? It’s awful this man was murdered I get that. I don’t understand why it’s the president’s responsibility to take action when the he was not a citizen nor murdered in the US.
    Semper superne nitens.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    I am failing to understand why you keep stating this. If you were a resident of China but citizen of Taiwan, and then decided to go to Mongolia and visit the Taiwan embassy, then were murdered there. It’s the responsibility of China to investigate or take a heavy handed approach against Taiwan? It’s awful this man was murdered I get that. I don’t understand why it’s the president’s responsibility to take action when the he was not a citizen nor murdered in the US.
    It's impossible to make them happy. Take the tariffs on China who trades with NOKO and uses child labor, their panties get all in a twist over the tariffs. One person gets murdered in SA and they want to cut all ties. Totally spastic.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

This is already 1000000000000x more left wing (faux) outrage than there was over Benghazi where actual Americans got murdered and our leaders were at best indirectly responsible.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-22-2018 at 12:47 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    For one man?

You honestly think people at that level should care about a person who’s not even a citizen? Come on man, you’ve been in the military, when your LT tells you to run out and draw enemy fire so we can all see where these fuckers are shooting from he’s putting a strategic value on your life. It’s no different here.
    You’re trolling. You have to be...

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This is already 1000000000000x more left wing (faux) outrage than there was over Benghazi where actual Americans got murdered and our leaders were at best indirectly responsible.
    So much uproar over Benghazi, yet nothing over Niger, which was caused by trumps idiotic Muslim ban including Chad.

Lots of selective outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    So much uproar over Benghazi, yet nothing over Niger, which was caused by trumps idiotic Muslim ban including Chad.

Lots of selective outrage.
    The ban from majority muslim countries was upheld by the supreme court. Get over it.