Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: WHO DAT

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Bring back the strike refs! They were fun. Those guys would put this call into perspective super fast!
    The calls this year weren't really much better than that.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

I'm hearing Patriots owner Kraft was arrested or a warrant for his arrest was issued for soliciting a prostitute or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I'm hearing Patriots owner Kraft was arrested or a warrant for his arrest was issued for soliciting a prostitute or something.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

In a related note, I'd sooner say to legalize and regulate sex work than I would marijuana (and I have no issue with legalizing marijuana). It's probably an even bigger slice of the pie (pun intended) monetarily speaking, is a legitimate service for which there's a large customer base, and would become much safer for everyone involved with regulation and taxation.

Edit to add: Also now that we got Kraft, we should use it to squeeze him for dirt on Deflategate so we can put an asterisk all up over Brady's stats! Goddamned Patriots.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 02-22-2019 at 12:31 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    In a related note, I'd sooner say to legalize and regulate sex work than I would marijuana (and I have no issue with legalizing marijuana). It's probably an even bigger slice of the pie (pun intended) monetarily speaking, is a legitimate service for which there's a large customer base, and would become much safer for everyone involved with regulation and taxation.
    Agreed but I don't see that happening any time soon.

6. Default

While I'm on the subject of complaining about football stuff, what the hell was with the ASMR commercial in the superbowl? I can't be the only person it affects in an annoying way. I get that it's a fetish for some people, and that they want it to be acceptable in the mainstream. It isn't. No more than being a My Little Pony loving 30 year old was. And it's equally as harmless. Have your fetish. Great. You do you. Don't subject me to it though.

For me personally though it does do something, but it's the opposite if what fetishists get out of it. It actually grates on my nerves when I hear it, like nails on a chalkboard. Not that it annoys me; I mean an actual physical reaction. Anyone else have that going on?

Blog Entries

The fuck is ASMR?
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    The fuck is ASMR?
    It's a youtube thing where a hot chick shows you her cleavage and whispers at you about nonsense or crinkles paper or taps her nails against something. Apparently it's a 50/50 split between people claiming it's a sexual fetish and people claiming it's just some weird thing that makes them feel good, but either way it's a fetish and is not really acceptable in the mainstream. And there was some superbowl commercial that had it. I think it was one of the beer commercials but I don't remember specifically.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 02-22-2019 at 01:59 PM.

9. Default

It feels like every now and again some group gets emboldened to push and try to be publically socially acceptable, like bronies or furries or vaping. And they have to then kind of sat down and told that whatever they're doing is fine in the privacy of their own homes/social circles, but not shoved in the middle of the biggest sporting event of the year. The line is pretty clearly drawn between mainstream and fetishes, and some of the newer ones just love to try to hop the fence.

Blog Entries