Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: WHO DAT

And think of the size of the asterisk the Saints would then end up with if they win the mulligan and the Superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Goddamn...

BREAKING: Attorney Frank D'Amico says he has filed a civil suit in New Orleans on behalf of Saints season ticket holders to make the right call and bring both teams back to replay the end of the game.

I think this would set a terrible precedent that would ultimately destroy the NFL. Think about how often games have bad calls. We'd have to replay games over and over again.
    They'll probably just fix the replay rules and call it a day.

Would be hilarious if they have to replay part or all of the game though. Especially if whoever wins gets wrecked by the Patriots anyway.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    They'll probably just fix the replay rules and call it a day.

Would be hilarious if they have to replay part or all of the game though. Especially if whoever wins gets wrecked by the Patriots anyway.
    Probabl. I imagine they're going to add a booth ref that can throw flags based on replays, which I don't really care for.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Someone recreated the play on Madden and the refs called it

https://twitter.com/ReggieBush/statu...65417722175488
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Someone recreated the play on Madden and the refs called it

https://twitter.com/ReggieBush/statu...65417722175488
    Hah awesome

Blog Entries

The guy that laid the PI/Helmet-to-Helmet has been fined for... Helmet-to-Helmet. Also talk that the two Judges that were staring at the play are likely to be fired, as well as the Head of Officiating at the NFL. I kinda agree though, the officiating this year, all through the NFL, has been subpar.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The guy that laid the PI/Helmet-to-Helmet has been fined for... Helmet-to-Helmet. Also talk that the two Judges that were staring at the play are likely to be fired, as well as the Head of Officiating at the NFL. I kinda agree though, the officiating this year, all through the NFL, has been subpar.
    Was it, I wouldn't know, did not watch enough games to care, only started watching the Saints in the playoffs, after this debacle, decided not doing it anymore, College Ball on Saturday and boat/fish/motorcycle/mountain bike on Sunday from now on.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    Was it, I wouldn't know, did not watch enough games to care, only started watching the Saints in the playoffs, after this debacle, decided not doing it anymore, College Ball on Saturday and boat/fish/motorcycle/mountain bike on Sunday from now on.
    Not just the Saints, all across the NFL.

9. Default

Replace all refs with robots.

10. Default

Bring back the strike refs! They were fun. Those guys would put this call into perspective super fast!