Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WHO DAT

Blog Entries

Michelle Tafoya, getting ready to interview them: "Sorry for not letting you eat."

Cam Jordan: "It's cool. We've been eating all night."
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Saints suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Saints suck.
    [Town Square Central - 227]
    This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end of the space, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see the fiery red Heidolph disk, the Aderion disk, a large acorn, a scratched steel chest, a rotting monir coffer, a weathered haon coffer, some bur-clover root, some stone benches with some stuff on it and an herbal remedy donation bin.
    Also here: Raddafiskie, Heidolph, Lord Badgerlock, Wpoole, Arelhi, Hastryg, Raneng, Gilthantis, Earindel who is sitting, Lord Jerthyl, Aderion, Lady Illila, Hrison, Cytiger, Bunbury, Barakeel
    Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest

Saintedmeat just arrived.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Saints suck.
    Sorta the #1 team in the NFL right now.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Cowboys offense played shitty(shocking out side Elliot they havent found a great grove even with Cooper). Cowboys defense despite being well rested had way to many mental errors in the second half. The officiating overall sucked. However... HaH to the Saints and go Boys.. Everyone should have seen the Saints have not faced any great defenses, and most of the win streak has been against teams ranked 25 or higher for such.

I know this thread had nothing to do with the game tonight, I am just proud.
    Last edited by Roiken; 11-30-2018 at 04:24 AM.

rams, eagles, Vikings, ravens. those aren't 25 or higher defenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    Cowboys offense played shitty(shocking out side Elliot they havent found a great grove even with Cooper). Cowboys defense despite being well rested had way to many mental errors in the second half. The officiating overall sucked. However... HaH to the Saints and go Boys.. Everyone should have seen the Saints have not faced any great defenses, and most of the win streak has been against teams ranked 25 or higher for such.

(The cowboys still suck)
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Smith and Vander Esch are the truth. I'm going to replace my ~11 year old Demarcus Ware jersey with one of the two but haven't decided which.

I still think Dak is a mediocre (at best) QB and isn't the answer. The incredible defense will only take them so far. Somewhere along the way, you gotta put up some points.

Blog Entries

The Cowboys Offense played how they did because the Saints Defense is pretty good. #1 Rush Defense in the League. Elliot could really only work as a receiver. Saint's offense just never clicked. Cowboy's D was in Bree's face a lot, but even outside that he only went for a very few long passes and even in 3rd down situations he was rarely throwing past the 1st down marker.

When the Saints won the Superbowl they lost to the Cowboys though, so there is that.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The Cowboys Offense played how they did because the Saints Defense is pretty good. #1 Rush Defense in the League. Elliot could really only work as a receiver. Saint's offense just never clicked. Cowboy's D was in Bree's face a lot, but even outside that he only went for a very few long passes and even in 3rd down situations he was rarely throwing past the 1st down marker.

When the Saints won the Superbowl they lost to the Cowboys though, so there is that.
    Best rush defense but like 30th pass defense. If Dak wasn't hanging onto the ball forever, missing WIDE OPEN receivers, and fumbling every third play, it would've been a lot more lopsided.

Marinelli's plan was good and the Cowboys has the personnel to execute it. Like you said - quick pass rush backed by a LB core with good lateral movement. The Panthers has a front 7 who could possibly execute a similar plan but I'm not familiar enough with their DBs to guess if they'll hold up.

Honestly, I think you guys will win out and probably walk into the superbowl.