Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 317179808182 LastLast

Thread: Rising right wing violence

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I had almost forgotten about that cunt.

Looks like she was sentenced to a whole community service!

And oh yeah, her school didn't fire her and she is back to teaching full time.

Unfuckingreal. There really is no justice in this world. Back supports illegal aliens literally getting away with murder and he's not the one raped to death but instead an innocent 92 year old woman is raped to death, and this bitch literally attacks a man for no reason, claims to be the victim, and is sentenced to community service and suffers no other consequences for her actions.

No wonder the left is getting so fucking violent, they literally get away with it every fucking time.

The lock bike professor you linked too as well, he was sentenced to probation.

What about the Antifa thugs who ambushed that group of Proud Boys? That's right the Proud Boys were sentenced to 5+ years in prison for defending themselves and the police couldn't even be bothered to identify the Antifa attackers when they were questioning them and apparently allowed them to keep their masks on so the police had no way of finding them afterwards to arrest them.

Fuck you violent leftist pieces of shit and the shitstains such as Back who defends this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/16/u...h=login-google

F.B.I. Arrests Suspected Members of Neo-Nazi Group Before Virginia Gun Rally

The three men had obtained guns and discussed traveling to Virginia for protests against new gun control measures, officials said.

Welcome to fascist America.
    Hey BacKKKlash, why do you hate illegal immigrants?

One of the men, Patrik Jordan Mathews, 27, a main recruiter for the group, entered the United States illegally from Canada,
    Confirmed BacKKKlash is racist against Canadians.

Also, you're a blue waffle.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-17-2020 at 11:21 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    So ah. Backlash. Who are the fascists here?
    BacKKKlash is the fascist.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

People who use violence against their political enemies. Typically my ANTIFA buddies who are willing to get out from the safety of behind their keyboards, unlike me because all I can do is virtue signal on the internet like a twat.
    This is correct.

So show us examples of your claims. You make the claim, the burden of proof is on you.
    Quoted for posterity for next time you're sealioning.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-17-2020 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This just happened a few days ago:

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/br...side-of-court/

This shit happens on a near daily basis now. But you don't see that because the media has brainwashed you into thinking the only violent people are right wingers who want to protest unconstitutional gun laws.
    "Get away from me!"

*keeps walking toward the he's telling to get away from him while the other guy is literally backing up*

"GET AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

*keeps walking toward the guy who's backing up*

BacKKKlash thinks this is stunning and brave.

Isn't that the "wax my balls" dude who's pretending to be a disabled chick?

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    You just described Antifa.... They are far more prevalent than any right wing group and far more violent, because no one tries to stop them. They show up in masks with knives, guns, bats, and pipes. Don't even try to say its to protect themselves, they bring these to events where the other side doesn't have any of this stuff.
    Back knows this, he's just too much of a scumbag piece of shit to acknowledge it while pretending to be against "any and all political violence" and will go through great lengths to avoid calling out ANTIFA for it when undeniable examples are shown to him. Best case scenario, it would be something like "Well yeah but if Trump wasn't such a racist they wouldn't feel like they need to be doing this so it's really Trump's fault!!!!"

Scumbags gonna scumbag.

This is the kind of shit BacKKKlash supports. Fuck everything he says otherwise, because he's rarely ever being honest with anything he posts. And the few times he is, it's usually by accident and ends up exposing how much of a cunt he is.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-17-2020 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sile View Post
    Of course you can, the left wing media goes into a frenzy when ever there is so much as a Blip from the right with what they consider 'nazi'. Articles and pics are easy to find.

When the left do as much, it tends to get buried because it don't fit the narrative.

But hey keep up glued to your MSNBC and CNN. Great impartial reporting they have...
    I call BS on this. Any violence by any group or individual gets reported on. There is no grand conspiracy of a liberal left wing media shaping the narrative. You have the power to prove this. Show us sources for your claims.

Why should I, anyone who has backed up what they said, you only ignored and continued spouting your bullshit.
    Well, isn't that convenient? Try showing some sourcing for your claims. I'm always interested in reading about this shit.

Nah, shutting down Gay pride by blockading it in Toronto, while getting in physical altercations with counter protesters, until they uninvited the police is not violent in the least...

LGBTQ is usually a fairly amicable movement, but even they have been over politicized, more than a few of them have no qualms about attacking people they view as oppressive.

The ultra left is so fucked up right now, they even attack their allies.
    Maybe there are some exceptions, but no where near as fucked up as white supremacists which are documented by a report by the FBI to be on the rise since 2016, and certainly not in an equivalent way.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Isn't that the "wax my balls" dude who's pretending to be a disabled chick?
    Looks like it. That guy is trying to bring another lawsuit against a different salon for refusing to wax him. Because apparently if you're working in an all female salon, it's prejudiced to refuse waxing man balls.

Perhaps this thread should have a different title. It was not started by me and was meant to be a topic to talk about the rise of white supremacist violence since 2016.

It is understandable that people might think this is some attempt at trying to categorize ALL right wing or right leaning people as white supremacists and that is certainly not truthful, accurate, or fair. I don't think ALL republicans or people on the right are racists.

So maybe I'll start a new thread that is clear in its purpose and definition.

10. Default

You still don't understand statistics. Please die in a fire.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal