Page 59 of 82 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising right wing violence

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    What? Your sources are SPLC x 3, and FBI hate crime stats which do not show groups but non-specific hate crimes. Even the person who works at SPLC says they don't show trends. Is that your "sources"? Did you even read them?
    I did read them, all of them, it's why I chose them. Did you? They talk about the number of hate groups increasing. Groups increasing = # of people involved with them increasing. As for SPLC not being a good source to use do you have a source indicating they're not a reliable source? But I haven't seen anything showing they aren't reliable with the information they research.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    As for SPLC not being a good source to use do you have a source indicating they're not a reliable source? But I haven't seen anything showing they aren't reliable with the information they research.
    SHM: Yes, it is XYZ

PK: Yeah well do you have a source indicating that XYZ is a reliable source too?

SHM: Yes, it is ABC

PK: What about a source that says ABC is reliable??????????????????????????????????????????

3 hours later....

PK: All you do is provide bullshit sources and are a white supremacist troll.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I did read them, all of them, it's why I chose them. Did you? They talk about the number of hate groups increasing. Groups increasing = # of people involved with them increasing. As for SPLC not being a good source to use do you have a source indicating they're not a reliable source? But I haven't seen anything showing they aren't reliable with the information they research.
    Why would you read them all, the first three stated the same thing, sourcing SPLC? Seems redundant.

Regardless, googling SPLC bias, SPLC funding, SPLC scandal, Morris Dees scandal brings back a host of reasons why it's left leaning and biased.

I do think you provided a pretty unbiased link with the factcheck.org website, but it doesn't support your statement. Even the SPLC rep in it says the FBI data doesn't provide trend data, and the rest of it is opinion and not based on facts/statistics.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    and the rest of it is opinion and not based on facts/statistics.
    You're assuming that PK knows the difference.

Protip: He doesn't.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

1 Dead, 3 Injured In Shooting At California Synagogue, Allegedly By White Supremacist

The man, identified by police as John Earnest, was detained near the synagogue Chabad of Poway and St. John of Damascus Orthodox Church.

At a press conference, officials said an older female died but that the three other victims, including one young girl, are in stable condition.

After shooting inside the temple with an AR-type assault weapon, the suspect was spotted by a Border Patrol agent who opened fire on the teen but missed, officials said. The suspect later turned himself over to police.

The synagogue was hosting its Passover holiday celebration, which was scheduled to begin at 11 a.m., just a half hour before the shooting incident. 10News reported. The celebration was set to end at 7 p.m. with a final Passover meal.

Earnest posted an 8-page manifesto online prior to the attack. In it, the suspect gloats about being from “European ancestry” and expresses his hatred of Jewish people. He says he feels “no remorse” for his upcoming actions that would leave one person dead, and that he took inspiration from the New Zealand mosque shooter that left more than 50 dead in March. Earnest also appeared to be a frequent user of racist gutter forum 8chan, and mentioned his desire for “the day of the rope,” a far-right term about a desire to kill journalists.

Interestingly enough in his manifesto he specifically says he doesn't like Trump because he is a Jew lover, yet the media and at least one Democrat presidential candidate has directly blamed Trump for the attack.

Almost as if they aren't concerned at all about the facts and are just waiting for the next tragedy to strike so they can blame it on Trump.

Blog Entries

an AR-type assault weapon
    What are the odds on it being a pistol?
    Last edited by RichardCranium; 04-28-2019 at 11:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    What are the odds on it being a pistol?
    NO IT CAN’T BE BECAUSE AR STANDS FOR ASSAULT RIFLE!!!!!!!!!!!0

Blog Entries

Prayers for all those Passover worshippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Prayers for all those Passover worshippers.
    Naww naww, the shooter was a white dude and the victims were Jews so we can blame Trump and bash white supremacy and refer to the victims by their actual religion.