Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising right wing violence

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Did anyone think he was going to plead anything but guilty?
    He pled not guilty earlier.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    He pled not guilty earlier.
    That's fucking dumb. What a fag.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    That's fucking dumb. What a fag.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

An online threat of violence shuts down all Charlottesville schools

Public school campuses in Charlottesville will be shuttered Friday for a second straight day — and more than 4,300 students will be kept out of classrooms — after a threat of racial violence surfaced online.

In a message to families, Rosa Atkins, superintendent of Charlottesville City Schools, said an investigation involving state and federal authorities remains active, necessitating the unusual step of keeping schools closed.

“We would like to acknowledge and condemn the fact that this threat was racially charged. We do not tolerate hate or racism,” Atkins said.

“The entire staff and School Board stand in solidarity with our students of color — and with people who have been singled out for reasons such as religion or ethnicity or sexual identity in other vile threats made across the country or around the world. We are in this together, and a threat against one is a threat against all.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.52af81afe9bc

Very fine people indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    An online threat of violence shuts down all Charlottesville schools

Public school campuses in Charlottesville will be shuttered Friday for a second straight day — and more than 4,300 students will be kept out of classrooms — after a threat of racial violence surfaced online.

In a message to families, Rosa Atkins, superintendent of Charlottesville City Schools, said an investigation involving state and federal authorities remains active, necessitating the unusual step of keeping schools closed.

“We would like to acknowledge and condemn the fact that this threat was racially charged. We do not tolerate hate or racism,” Atkins said.

“The entire staff and School Board stand in solidarity with our students of color — and with people who have been singled out for reasons such as religion or ethnicity or sexual identity in other vile threats made across the country or around the world. We are in this together, and a threat against one is a threat against all.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.52af81afe9bc

Very fine people indeed...
    In before it turns out that one of the "victims" was behind it.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

A priest was stabbed in a church in Canada today while the whole thing was being livestreamed.

Police have so far been silent on the attacker's ethnicity, name, religion, and possible motive so of course this leads us to the logical conclusion that this is yet another white supremacist attack. Because the media these days are totally downplaying those attacks. Yup. Nothing to see here.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-22-2019 at 12:49 PM.

7. Default

An attorney for the Staten Island man accused of killing a reputed Gambino mob boss says the 24-year-old suspect was influenced by far-right internet rhetoric and radicalized by the QAnon conspiracy theory and President Donald Trump. Anthony Comello appeared in a St. George criminal court Monday and was arraigned on charges including murder, assault, and criminal possession of a weapon in connection with the March 13 shooting death of Francesco “Frankie Boy” Cali outside his home. While his client did not plead guilty to the crime, lawyer Robert Gottlieb cited “other right-wing conspiracy websites, hate words that have been spewed by citizens, including politicians, including right at the White House.” In court, Comello displayed handwritten pro-Trump slogans on his palm, including the phrases “MAGA Forever,” “Make America Great Again,” and “Patriots in Charge.”

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    An attorney for the Staten Island man accused of killing a reputed Gambino mob boss says the 24-year-old suspect was influenced by far-right internet rhetoric and radicalized by the QAnon conspiracy theory and President Donald Trump. Anthony Comello appeared in a St. George criminal court Monday and was arraigned on charges including murder, assault, and criminal possession of a weapon in connection with the March 13 shooting death of Francesco “Frankie Boy” Cali outside his home. While his client did not plead guilty to the crime, lawyer Robert Gottlieb cited “other right-wing conspiracy websites, hate words that have been spewed by citizens, including politicians, including right at the White House.” In court, Comello displayed handwritten pro-Trump slogans on his palm, including the phrases “MAGA Forever,” “Make America Great Again,” and “Patriots in Charge.”
    I see no problem as the Patriots are in charge.

Blog Entries

So Donald Trump is causing people to kill mafia dons now huh?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    So Donald Trump is causing people to kill mafia dons now huh?
    A real president would cause people to run up on random old people and knock them out in one punch.