Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 764

Thread: Rising right wing violence

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    That has what to do with this exact story? They were cooking meth. People who do that are usually armed. I'd say dont be a retard, but it is just pointless.
    Right, the peace loving drug dealers only had explosives for decorative reasons. You really are a dumbass.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    5,086
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Right, the peace loving drug dealers only had explosives for decorative reasons. You really are a dumbass.
    Maybe the Democrats should just nuke them.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,369
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Right, the peace loving drug dealers only had explosives for decorative reasons. You really are a dumbass.
    Well, yeah, they are drug dealers. Dont be dense.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Right, the peace loving drug dealers only had explosives for decorative reasons. You really are a dumbass.
    Dear god you're retarded. And a thief.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Authorities also seized “several pounds” of meth and fentanyl.

    Yeah, they made drugs. That is probably why they had all those weapons and shit.
    No, meth cooks are deeply involved in politics. It's what they live for. The meth is just to stay awake so they don't miss any breaking news.

    DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING?!?!?!?!?!
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,369
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    No, meth cooks are deeply involved in politics. It's what they live for. The meth is just to stay awake so they don't miss any breaking news.

    DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING?!?!?!?!?!
    I trust someone whose character name starts with Meth to know all about meth.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    11,992
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    No, meth cooks are deeply involved in politics. It's what they live for. The meth is just to stay awake so they don't miss any breaking news.

    DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING?!?!?!?!?!
    I watched a documentary about one who pretended to be supportive of the DEA while using a chain of friend chicken restaurants as a front for his meth business.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I trust someone whose character name starts with Meth to know all about meth.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I watched a documentary about one who pretended to be supportive of the DEA while using a chain of friend chicken restaurants as a front for his meth business.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.

  10. #20

    Default

    Is it over? Have enough people debunked the bullshit that is "all supporters of Trump are nazis" or do we need another topic of people proving how fucking stupid and blatantly ignorant that statement is?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •