Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising right wing violence

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    That has what to do with this exact story? They were cooking meth. People who do that are usually armed. I'd say dont be a retard, but it is just pointless.
    Right, the peace loving drug dealers only had explosives for decorative reasons. You really are a dumbass.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Right, the peace loving drug dealers only had explosives for decorative reasons. You really are a dumbass.
    Maybe the Democrats should just nuke them.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Blog Entries

Well, yeah, they are drug dealers. Dont be dense.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Dear god you're retarded. And a thief.

Authorities also seized “several pounds” of meth and fentanyl.

Yeah, they made drugs. That is probably why they had all those weapons and shit.
    No, meth cooks are deeply involved in politics. It's what they live for. The meth is just to stay awake so they don't miss any breaking news.

DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING?!?!?!?!?!
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    No, meth cooks are deeply involved in politics. It's what they live for. The meth is just to stay awake so they don't miss any breaking news.

I trust someone whose character name starts with Meth to know all about meth.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

I watched a documentary about one who pretended to be supportive of the DEA while using a chain of friend chicken restaurants as a front for his meth business.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

I trust someone whose character name starts with Meth to know all about meth.
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I watched a documentary about one who pretended to be supportive of the DEA while using a chain of friend chicken restaurants as a front for his meth business.

Is it over? Have enough people debunked the bullshit that is "all supporters of Trump are nazis" or do we need another topic of people proving how fucking stupid and blatantly ignorant that statement is?