Page 39 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising right wing violence

Hate to interrupt your little circle-jerk echo chamber but here is some context...

I read the manifesto, called the guy nuts, refuted some of his nonsense, and here we are where all PC threads end up.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Hate to interrupt your little circle-jerk echo chamber but here is some context...

I read the manifesto, called the guy nuts, refuted some of his nonsense, and here we are where all PC threads end up.
    You also mentioned some gun control laws you would like to see but those laws were in place in NZ and this still happened.

Oh yeah you also said guns should require insurance, because that's going to do anything.

In case you haven't noticed no one is saying the guy isn't a murderous scumbag and his manifesto does sound like the ramblings of a mad man, or more like his manifesto is just one giant troll.

Talk about your revisionist history...

Here's how it really went down:

You had trouble finding a very easy to find document on the Internet.

I somehow found it within 10 seconds and showed him how.

Backlash then said that the only way to read the manifesto properly is to culturally appropriate a random minority

I was like "wut"?

You were like 'I read the manifesto and know exactly how to fix everything: Gun regulations. Also New Zealand needs the death penalty because somehow that will somehow prevent this from happening again.. but I don't like it in the US because it doesn't prevent shit.'

Then you literally said: "There will be no war when guns are more regulated." and you broke the Internet.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Talk about your revisionist history...

Here's how it really went down:

You had trouble finding a very easy to find document on the Internet.

I somehow found it within 10 seconds and showed him how.

Backlash then said that the only way to read the manifesto properly is to culturally appropriate a random minority

I was like "wut"?

You were like 'I read the manifesto and know exactly how to fix everything: Gun regulations. Also New Zealand needs the death penalty because somehow that will somehow prevent this from happening again.. but I don't like it in the US because it doesn't prevent shit.'

Then you literally said: "There will be no war when guns are more regulated." and you broke the Internet.
    Whatever dude. The posts are there for everyone to see. I stand by everything 100%. When gun laws are more regulated there will not be the uprising this guy said there would be in his psycho babble. White supremacists do not have the numbers for a race war.

Keep playing your little kindergartner playground games.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You also mentioned some gun control laws you would like to see but those laws were in place in NZ and this still happened.
    Are they? Where did you hear that?

Haha, PB, you are a trifling clown. Nice job not posting my whole quote so it is taken out of context. At least you left the link back to the original post so people can see what I really said.

Not that it bothers me. I'm just astounded by what a petty loser you are sometimes.

When gun laws are more regulated there will not be the uprising this guy said there would be in his psycho babble.
    There will never be an uprising like that guy was talking about because the uprising that guy was talking about is bullshit.

Are they? Where did you hear that?
    Dude...

If you want to find out the NEW ZEALAND GUN REGULATIONS, there is a place you can go to find out.

It's really not that difficult.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Haha, PB, you are a trifling clown. Nice job not posting my whole quote so it is taken out of context. At least you left the link back to the original post so people can see what I really said.

Not that it bothers me. I'm just astounded by what a petty loser you are sometimes.
    What? I literally linked your post. I'm sure you will want to go back and Androidpk it.. but it won't matter. I quoted it for the entire Internet to behold the true stupidity we affectionately know as Backlash.

And for claiming it doesn't bother you.. it really seems to bother you a great deal.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    There will never be an uprising like that guy was talking about because the uprising that guy was talking about is bullshit.
    I think we are saying the same thing?