Page 37 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising right wing violence

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Maybe you should shut your stinking mouth until Backlash has a chance to explain his position before you come in here and shit all over it.

I apologize Backlash.. please, continue.
    :O

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    They've got some insane repressed homosexual anxieties.
    Is this similar to how you call everyone butt boy and accuse PB and Tgo of being gay lovers?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Do you have an actual quote.. or is this something you think Neveragain wants?
    At best he is referencing when I said we should drop a nuke after a Muslim extremist shot up the pulse nightclub killing 40-50 people (Trump using the MOAB was sufficient enough) . Of course I also support pulling out of Syria which I think PK wants to continue killing Muslims there because of his TDS.

I have no idea where the jew thing comes from, I have always been a supporter of Israel and their right to exist. Unlike PK and that batshit crazy Muslim extremist the Democrats elected into office.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 03-17-2019 at 05:14 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Sweet Jesus.. how useless are you? Here: https://katana17.wordpress.com/2019/...oter-mar-2019/

What's it like to be completely incapable of using the Internet to find something? Is it laziness or is it genuine stupidity?

No.. specifically, how do YOU go about reading something from someone else's perspective? Are you roleplaying as a minority? Are you just going to read it out loud in a different accent?
    Back was RP’ing a minority years before Alyssa Milano even thought of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-17-2019 at 05:08 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

I read most of the manifesto. Heavy shit. I'm sure it will radicalize another generation doomed to repeat the past. Also... I called it. His biggest issue is birth rates.

We need more gun regulation because of these crazy white nationalist fuckheads. Cry all you want. Its their fault. There will be no war when guns are more regulated. White nationalists do not have the numbers.

Too bad NZ does not have a death penalty. I bet the fuck definitely knew that going in.
    Could you explain all the stabbing/acid/vehicle terrorist attacks that happen in Europe? How is that possible when they don’t have guns?

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    At best he is referencing when I said we should drop a nuke after a Muslim extremist shot up the pulse nightclub killing 40-50 people. Of course I also support pulling out of Syria which I think PK wants to continue killing Muslims there because of his TDS.

I have no idea where the jew thing comes from, I have always been a supporter of Israel and their right to exist. Unlike PK and that batshit crazy Muslim extremist the Democrats elected into office.
    Bullshit. You know whats worse than a white supremacist at a rally? A white supremacist who is too chicken shit to admit it and hide in the shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    At best he is referencing when I said we should drop a nuke after a Muslim extremist shot up the pulse nightclub killing 40-50 people. Of course I also support pulling out of Syria which I think PK wants to continue killing Muslims there because of his TDS.

u HaVe JeSuS bEiNg ToRtUrEd In YoUr SiG hE’s KiNg JeW!!!!!!11
    Last edited by Methais; 03-17-2019 at 05:14 PM.

Bullshit. You know whats worse than a white supremacist at a rally? A white supremacist who is too chicken shit to admit it and hide in the shadows.
    Quote the post then. All I’m remembering is the nuke post too.

Also, stop being dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Quote the post then. All I’m remembering is the nuke post too.

Also, stop being dumb.
    Mind your own fucking business and let him fight his own battles.

Mind your own fucking business and let him fight his own battles.
    Didn't you jump into this first to defend Androidpk's honor?