Page 23 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising right wing violence

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    At the very least.. after weeks of telling you.. you finally figured out it's not in your Inbox..

Baby steps.

Not even 100? So like 90?

Because that makes you sound SO MUCH MORE stable....... And it was only because rep isn't anonymous anymore that you suddenly stopped.. because you are a gigantic pussy.

PROTIP: Don't mistake us making fun of you and laughing at what a shitshow your "life" is as anyone getting "upset".

You're red rep because people on this message board deemed you without reputation... which is probably the most accurate measure of anyone's character here.
    So you went from hundreds to less than a hundred? Damn you're stupid. And my rep is red because you, wrathbringer, and methais have been spamming it every chance you get for the past couple of years. Rep is super duper serious, right? Continue spamming me with your whiny titty baby crying though, it's fucking hilarious how thin skinned you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Fixed. This is now correct.
    White supremacists are such incompetent morons that they actually believe they would be better off if they lived in a society that was only white. They are too stupid and to ignorant to understand that they would eventually die off from genetic mutation due to all the inbreeding. Not to mention all there would be to listen to is polka and all there would be to eat is green bean casseroles and jello molds.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    White supremacists are such incompetent morons that they actually believe they would be better off if they lived in a society that was only white. They are too stupid and to ignorant to understand that they would eventually die off from genetic mutation due to all the inbreeding. Not to mention all there would be to listen to is polka and all there would be to eat is green bean casseroles and jello molds.
    Wow, that is what you think of white people? Pretty fucking racist.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

4. Default

Are white supremacists incompetent? Yes, but leave the green bean casserole out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    So you went from hundreds to less than a hundred? Damn you're stupid. And my rep is red because you, wrathbringer, and methais have been spamming it every chance you get for the past couple of years. Rep is super duper serious, right? Continue spamming me with your whiny titty baby crying though, it's fucking hilarious how thin skinned you are.
    Only person I see crying about your red rep constantly is you.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Only person I see crying about your red rep constantly is you.
    Yes, laughing at a couple of unhinged morons is really crying. Gosh you're a smart one, rocktar.

NZ shooter scumbag giving the white power symbol in court.

Holy shit you're a fucking moron. That is literally "The Circle Game" because it's below his waist. By the rules he now gets to hit you in the arm since you looked.

You are literally too dumb to live on this planet, Androidpk. If it wasn't for our modern society you would have starved to death decades ago with your absolute dumbassery.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-16-2019 at 03:18 AM.

Blog Entries

That isnt a white power symbol. That is the circle below the waist game where you hit someone if they look. He us obviously making fun of all the retarded news stories that think it is a white power symbol. All if the shit he has said and down are from memes. He is basically a collection of memes that manifested into a human.
    Last edited by Gelston; 03-16-2019 at 08:34 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

"You're thin skinned because when you give me red rep, I complain incessantly about it not bothering me!!!"

Please, continue.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

SO IS THIS GUY!!!

AND THIS GUY!!!

And this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you cracked the white power symbol code... all by yourself!!!!!!!!!!!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.