Page 68 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising right wing violence

Blog Entries

Interesting that you would post this and not post Candace Owens taking these white women out behind the wood shack.

The rest of the story:

These cunts are simply smugnorant.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 09-22-2019 at 12:25 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I really hate how these retards have hijacked KEK from a WoW reference to this stupid bullshit.

And speaking of stupid bullshit...

You’re stupid and full of shit.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fbi-a...b0938b59324449

The FBI has arrested a U.S. Army infantry soldier on a weapon of mass destruction charge after he reportedly discussed a plotting to bomb a major U.S. news network.

Jarrett William Smith, a 24-year-old private first class infantry soldier who was trained in combat and tactical operations and stationed at Fort Riley in Kansas, was charged with one count of distributing information related to explosives and weapons of mass destruction. FBI Special Agent Bradon LaMar wrote in an affidavit that Smith had disseminated information on building improvised explosive devices and had “spoken about his desire to travel to Ukraine to fight with the Ukraine-based violent far-right paramilitary group, Azov Battalion.”

Before he joined the military in 2017, Smith reportedly connected with Craig Lang, who had traveled to Ukraine to fight with another right-wing group called Right Sector. In late 2018, Smith allegedly wrote about his ability to make cell phone IEDs. Then, last month, Smith discussed a plan to conduct an attack in the United States with a FBI confidential source. Smith, the FBI said, talked with the informant “about killing members of the far left group, Antifa, as well as destroying nearby cell towers or [a] local news station.” He also suggested bombing the headquarters of a “major American news network.”

Blog Entries

lmao that's one way to PCS from Riley to Leavenworth.

What an idiot.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Pffft, that dude is fucked.

6. Default

Backrash reads huffpost for "news". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/whit...medium=twitter

White nationalism is now recognized as a major terror threat by the Department of Homeland Security

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Acting Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan announced the agency’s new counterterrorism strategy at an event at the Brookings institute Friday, and for the first time, DHS is focused on addressing the threat of white nationalism coming from within the borders of the United States.

“Today, the United States faces an evolving threat environment, and a threat of terrorism and targeted violence within our borders that is more diverse than at any time since the 9/11 attacks,” said McAleenan.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/backlash-is-now-recognized-as-a-major-retard-by-the-department-of-homeland-security
    This is correct.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-24-2019 at 08:53 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Here comes civil war talk from the right. As far as I'm concerned they already fired the first shot in El Paso.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...rms-of-service

On Sunday night, President Donald Trump tweeted a thread quoting statements made by Pastor Robert Jeffress on Fox News that if Trump were impeached and removed from office, a civil war would break out.

The Twitter account belonging to the Oath Keepers, which the Southern Poverty Law Center describes as "one of the largest radical antigovernment groups in the US today," quote-tweeted the president and added, "This whole thread is important to read. The term 'civil war' is increasingly on people’s tongue. And not just 'cold civil war' — full-blown 'hot' civil war. Fact is patriots consider the left to be domestic enemies of the Constitution bent on the destruction of the Republic..."
    The Oath Keepers was founded in 2009 by Stewart Rhodes, a former paratrooper and former staffer for Republican Rep. Ron Paul. Although the organization claims to be a nonpartisan group of former military and police who have taken an oath to "defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic," the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center classify them as a heavily armed extremist group.

During the 2014 and 2015 protests in Ferguson, Missouri, members of the militia roamed the streets with .50-caliber Bushmaster rifles. In June, during a Republican walkout over climate change legislation, the state Senate had to be shut down due to a "possible militia threat" after Oath Keepers members showed up to protest.

The Oath Keepers did not respond to a request for comment, though the group's Twitter account remained active as people accused it of committing treason, and said they were reporting it to Twitter's safety team.

"Trump isn’t threatening a civil war, and neither am I," the account tweeted. "But the left is risking one. Just a fact."
    I love that last line. Just like the rapists that say, "Well she was wearing a short skirt! She was asking for it!"

Blog Entries

Here comes civil war talk from the right. As far as I'm concerned they already fired the first shot in El Paso.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...rms-of-service

I love that last line. Just like the rapists that say, "Well she was wearing a short skirt! She was asking for it!"
    Um... What there is even almost going towards a civil war? I was looking for some sort of physical action but all they did was make a tweet. Wow, so amazing.

The shooter in El Paso wasn't a member of this group or affiliated in any way.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam