Page 14 of 82 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising right wing violence

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    lol pk's batsignal worked.
    Apparently PB's did as well

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Totally, he only posts here regularly everyday and you've been noticeably absent for quite some time, but yeah, totally the same thing.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

lol @ your rep

Blog Entries

I've been posting in this thread for a while. I was actually swinging by to post this originally:

I'll leave you to your valiant defense of our resident thief, liar, and creeper.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Posting here since pk's gone rabid with his butthurt:

If you could go ahead and quote where I was bullying Warclaidhm OR where I was called out for it, that would be great. Hell, even just me interacting with him at all, since I think the last time I said anything to him was in-game like 15 years ago (which was 9 years before he killed himself in 2013, by the way). I hope you realize how shitty and disingenuous it is to keep bringing up his suicide to try and score internet points though.

Also, lolgreyrep
    Last edited by Taernath; 02-26-2019 at 05:51 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

lol pk's batsignal worked.
    She's batty alright...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It's kind of cute though- the way he feels big doing something that actually makes everyone else cringe at how embarrassing it is for him.

Every time he leaves me rep, it makes me think of this guy:

Everyone? Do you still speak for everyone?

If you promise to post more of your special kind of stupidity, I'm sure I can get you a title shot.

You are the real champ.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

If you could go ahead and quote where I was bullying Warclaidhm OR where I was called out for it, that would be great. Hell, even just me interacting with him at all, since I think the last time I said anything to him was in-game like 15 years ago (which was 9 years before he killed himself in 2013, by the way). It's kind of weird and disingenuous to keep bringing up his suicide though.

Also, lolgreyrep
    Androidpk really is busy slandering everyone on the PC isn't he.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You are obsessed with me and you've made it very obvious. It's why you've left me close to 300 rep comments, it's why you blast me with your impotent rage every chance you get, it's why you have my comments in your signature.
    No.. someone said I can't make you red for Retard... I said I could. Easily.

I was right.

Also... using your special Retard Logic.. you were obsessed with me before rep was anonymous? You left me plenty of red rep with your impotent and cowardly rage every chance you got.

And I have your Retard quotes in my signature because they are, by far, the dumbest and most pathetic thing anyone has ever posted on these forums. Ever. They even beat out Tsa`ah's post about Fort Camp LeJeune... now that's fucking stupid

We get it, you're obsessed. Just like you've been obsessed with other posters here over the years. Get a life. Stop being a toxic troll with nothing better to do than harass people you don't like.

Or don't. I'll still be here laughing at you long after you're gone.
    You're really trying to play the victim card here? Oh, poor widdle Androidpk! Him's upset because hims being harassed!

And you will be laughing at me long after I'm gone? How fucking obsessed with me are you??

If you left.. if you stayed.. I honestly couldn't give a shit. You're nothing but easy entertainment for me.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

If you could go ahead and quote where I was bullying Warclaidhm OR where I was called out for it, that would be great. Hell, even just me interacting with him at all, since I think the last time I said anything to him was in-game like 15 years ago (which was 9 years before he killed himself in 2013, by the way). I hope you realize how shitty and disingenuous it is to keep bringing up his suicide to try and score internet points though.

Also, lolgreyrep
    Um.. he's obsessed with you given that he gave you red rep.

Well, in his case.. grey rep...

LOL.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME